Travocort Cream, which shrinks blood vessels and greatly relieves itching caused by skin problems; It also effectively fights factors that cause skin itching, redness, and inflammation.
What is Travocort cream briefly in this article? What does Travocort cream do? We will try to answer your questions and mention some points you should keep in mind when using this cream.
What is Travocort cream?
Travocort cream with antibacterial, anti-inflammatory and antifungal ingredients; Quickly cures superficial fungus with inflammation and eczema.
Travocort cream, which prevents bacteria and fungi from multiplying and spreading to larger areas; It is prescribed for the initial and intermediate treatment of fungi between the groin, genital area, hand and fingers.
Travocort cream containing 10 mg isoconazole nitrate and 1 mg diflucortolone valerate as active ingredients in each gram, contains sorbitan stearate, white petrolatum, dark paraffin, demineralized water, cetostearyl alcohol, polyethylene glycol stearate and sorbitan.
The product, offered for sale in 15 gram packages in pharmacies, treats skin inflammation and allergies.
What does Travocort ointment do? What are the benefits?
What does Travocort ointment do and its most important benefits can be summarized as follows:
- It breaks down and kills the skin germ.
- Yeast treats yeast-like fungi, molds and restores the old health of the skin.
- It fights against ‘erythrase’ disease, a skin problem that stands out with red and brown spots on the skin. Kill the harmful organisms that cause this disease.
- It eliminates itching, pain and burning caused by skin inflammations and allergic skin conditions.
- It reduces the harmful effects of chemicals that cause itching and redness on the skin.
- It instantly heals and cures the inflammation caused by fungal infections.
- It heals fungi on the hands, fingers, neck, trunk, external genitals, breasts and armpits.
How to use Travocort cream?
You should use this cream as recommended by your doctor and for the duration.
Unless your doctor prescribes it differently, you should disinfect the skin before applying the cream to the problem skin. Therefore, you should apply the cream to clean skin.
Apply the chickpea sized cream to the problem area and wait for an average of 1 hour for the skin to absorb the cream.
You should apply the cream to your skin once a day for at least 2 weeks until the final result is achieved.
Things to consider when using Travocort Cream:
As with other topical creams and ointments, you need to consider a few points when using this cream.
We can summarize these points as follows:
- If you are extremely sensitive to active or auxiliary ingredients in the cream, you should avoid using this cream.
- You should never use this cream if you have tuberculosis, syphilis, chickenpox, rosacea, post-vaccination skin reaction or dermatitis around the mouth.
- If you have ever had glaucoma; Before using the cream, you should inform your doctor.
- If you are applying the cream to the problem area of your face, you should avoid getting the cream on your eyes. In case of contact, you should wash your eyes with plenty of water and clean the cream.
- If you are using medicines containing miconazole, thioconazole, econazole; You should inform your doctor about the medications you use.
- You should inform your doctor about any prescription or over-the-counter medications you use regularly.
- You should be careful when applying this cream to the face, groin and armpits.
- You should definitely consult your doctor before applying this cream to your children.
- If you are pregnant or breastfeeding your baby; You should get information and approval from your doctor about whether you can use this cream or not.
- If you do not apply this cream to the infected area between your hand and finger, you should first apply the cream to sterile gauze and wrap the problem area with gauze.
- To prevent the infection from coming back, you should change your underwear regularly every day. You should wash your underwear in boiling water.
- If you use this cream in the treatment of athlete’s foot; After washing your feet, you should rinse them thoroughly and replace your socks with new, clean ones every day.
Is Travocort cream applied to the face?
You should avoid applying this cream directly on your face. You should apply the cream to the inflamed and fungal areas on your face and avoid contact with the eyes and eye area.
Travocort cream price:
This cream is offered for sale in pharmacies for an average of 18 TL. When prescribed by the doctor, the cream is closed by the SSI. So you don’t have to pay anything.
Is Travocort cream available without a prescription?
This cream is also available without a prescription. However, as over-the-counter use can cause serious side effects, you should use the cream together with the prescription.
Travocort cream users:
On the internet and on blogs, we see many people using this cream to treat fungus, eczema, and inflammation of the skin.
We can witness that the users are extremely satisfied in the comments.
For example, many people say they got rid of fungus on their feet, external genitalia and hands with this cream.
However, since everyone’s skin types and skin problems are different, you should definitely use this prescription cream.
Side effects of Travocort cream:
If you overdose while using this cream or have hypersensitivity to its ingredients; It may cause you to experience some side effects.
We can summarize these side effects as follows:
- Hair root inflammation
- Excessive hair growth
- Swelling around the mouth
- Rash, itching and burning of the skin.
- Inflamed pouch formation on the skin.
- Skin irritation and dryness
- Softening of the skin
- Skin rash
It is one of the mild and temporary side effects of using this cream. Side effects disappear spontaneously in the later stages of the treatment.
If side effects persist, you should stop using the cream and consult your doctor.
Is Travocort Cream Junk Good?
This cream is never recommended for hemorrhoids or hemorrhoids.
Is Travocort cream applied to the genital area?
Although Travocort cream is applied to the genital area, it is never used during menstruation. The use of Travocort cream during menstruation is strictly not recommended.
Is Travocort cream used in babies?
Since it is one of the cortisone creams, it can cause serious side effects in babies and should never be used without consulting a doctor.
Is Travocort cream good for eczema?
It is used to prevent irritation caused by eczema, itchy eczema and eczema.
How to apply Travocort cream to the genital area
Travocort cream is a cream used for itching, fungus and eczema in the vaginal area. It is applied as a thin layer to the vaginal area twice a day and rubbed for absorption. It is definitely not recommended for use during the menstrual period.
Cortisone Travocort Cream
It is a cream found in cortisone class drugs.
Is Travocort cream used for athlete’s foot?
To prevent athlete’s foot or hand fungus, you should use Travocort cream after consulting your doctor. Travocort cream is applied to the fungal area in the treatment of fungus in the hands and feet.
How many days is Travocort Cream used and how many days is it affected?
Cortisone creams should be used for a certain period of time. It is usually used twice a day for up to 4 weeks and results begin to appear within 2 weeks.
Can breastfeeding mothers use Travocort Cream?
Nursing mothers can never use this cream.
This conditioner is 30 Out of the reach of your children, below room temperature C.
You should avoid using expired products.
In this article, we are trying to tell you about Travocort cream. If you have used this cream before or are being treated with this cream; You can write your user experiences about the cream in the comments section of our article, and share your opinions and suggestions with our valuable followers.
Dikkat: Sitemiz herkese açık bir platform olduğundan, çox fazla kişi paylaşım yapmaktadır. Sitenizden izinsiz paylaşım yapılması durumunda iletişim bölümünden bildirmeniz yeterlidir.