Its Latin name is rosmarinus officinalis. It is linked to the mint family to which lavender, thyme, basil, and sage are linked. Rosemary tea is made from the leaves of the rosemary plant. It is rich in vitamins, iron and calcium. It is decaffeinated.
Both the smell and the taste of rosemary tea immediately impress and cheer people up. Its aromatic fragrance is almost a combination of fresh forest and sea. It has a taste similar to pine, fine lemon, mint.
Rosemary tea benefits
Drinking rosemary tea is beneficial for health and is one of the herbal teas that benefit the skin. Benefits of rosemary tea are as follows;
- It facilitates digestion.It ensures that the intestines work in a healthy way. It does this by supporting the beneficial bacteria in the gut. It increases the absorption of nutrients. It balances the intestinal microflora thanks to the carnosic acid it contains. It eliminates gas and bloating. Solve my stomach and bowel spasms.
- It facilitates the elimination of infections from the body.
- It helps to lose weight by ensuring the efficient processing of excess fat accumulated in the body. It deactivates the lipase enzyme that causes lipids to precipitate.
- It helps to eliminate free radicals. This way you are protected from harming the body. This happens thanks to the powerful antioxidant properties of rosemary tea. These consist of polyphenols and flavonoids. Free radicals are a source of oxidative stress, which are cells that literally push the body to oxidize and damage health. Alzheimer’s, premature aging, and some cancers are caused by these cells. The flow of free radicals is prevented by consuming rosemary tea.
- Strengthens Immunity: Thanks to the rich antioxidant and vitamin concentration in rosemary, immunity increases in a short time. Fight against bacteria and viruses. High amounts of vitamin C and A, magnesium, potassium and calcium minerals are the factors that make rosemary unique.
- Regulates blood sugar
- It improves heart health. Thanks to its rosmaric acid content, it destroys lipids that have negative effects on cardiovascular health.
- It affects breast cancer.
- It helps to lower high blood pressure.
- It allows you to deal with stress. It affects the stress hormones and the brain center.
- It improves blood circulation as it acts as an anticoagulant. It reduces the risk of blood clots and heart attack.
- It is used in traditional medicine to improve memory and prevent memory loss. It prevents neuron-induced cell death. It allows diseases such as dementia to progress slowly. Check out the pain, depressive state, and mood swings caused by this illness.
- When high, it lowers the creatine level, which indicates whether the kidney function is working properly.
- Rosemary tea should be consumed as a protector of uric acid and urea levels, which are very important for gout patients.
What are the benefits of rosemary tea for the skin?
The benefits of rosemary tea, which is very beneficial for health, to the skin;
- It improves painful and inflamed joints as well as allergic reactions. It increases blood circulation in these areas.
- Thanks to the powerful antioxidants and antimicrobial chemicals it contains, rosemary tea makes the skin healthy. It transmits bacterial and fungal skin infections by drinking or spreading them. Fight acne, lesions and acne
- It is effective against eczema type skin problems.
- Eliminate acne
- Regularly consumed rosemary tea rejuvenates the skin
Is rosemary tea smeared on the face?
Apply cold rosemary tea to clean skin and wait 10 minutes. At the end of the procedure, rinse the skin with cold water.
Benefits of rosemary tea for hair
It stimulates the hair follicles and accelerates the blood circulation there. For this reason, the vital nutrients required for stronger hair take effect more quickly. At the same time, hair loss is prevented. Hair is dandruff free. It cleans the products consisting of harmful chemicals that give weight to the hair and make it look lifeless. Maximum benefit can be achieved by drinking it and using it as the final rinse water for hair.
How to prepare rosemary tea that affects hair?
Add 2 tablespoons of rosemary leaves to 500 ml of boiling water. A pinch of thyme, sage and lavender can be added to the mixture to increase the effect of the rinse water consisting of dense rosemary tea. Lower the bottom of the stove and let it rest for 5-6 minutes with your mouth closed. After cooling, a brown layer forms on the surface. The mixture is filtered and filled into a bottle. After shampooing and cleaning the hair, it is applied to the whole hair starting from the hair root and lightening process is performed. After keeping it on your hair for 2-3 minutes, do not forget to apply a final clean water to your hair.
Is rosemary tea useful against migraine?
Patients with moderate and mild migraine to prevent pain and symptoms; Rosemary tea should be consumed 3 times a day, in the morning, noon and evening. You can drink rosemary tea to prevent migraine attacks.
Harm of rosemary tea
Rosemary tea can cause allergies. If you are allergic to rosemary plant or a plant in this family; You should avoid drinking rosemary tea. Also, your allergy to drugs with asprin or salic can be triggered by drinking rosemary tea. You should definitely go to a healthcare facility if you have a runny nose, itchy throat and shortness of breath.
Pregnant and breastfeeding women should consult a doctor before drinking rosemary tea. Because some components of rosemary can cause menstruation. You may be at risk of miscarriage and various complications may occur.
Because of the high consumption of rosemary tea, uterine bleeding may develop and the duration of menstrual periods may be shortened.
The ingredients of rosemary tea leaves contain substances that can cause epileptic seizures or other seizures.
If you have serious health problems; Before consuming any herbal tea, you should consult a doctor.
How to make rosemary tea
250-300 ml of water is boiled at 95-100 degrees. You either put 1 teaspoon of fresh or dried rosemary leaves in a strainer or put them in boiled water to strain later. It is expected to sit for 5-6 minutes. Rosemary leaves are then removed by straining or extracting the tea strainer. Honey or sugar can be used as a sweetener. 1 dessert spoon is enough. It can also be combined with fresh lemon, mint and chamomile.
How much should rosemary tea be drunk?
Rosemary tea can be started 1 glass a day and can be safely drunk up to 3 glasses. If we answer the question of whether or not to drink rosemary tea on an empty stomach, it is okay to drink this tea on an empty stomach. You can consume it in moderation.
Is rosemary tea good for menstrual pain?
Rosemary tea, which is good for menstrual pain, is one of the herbal teas with a very strong menstrual effect. Drinking rosemary tea relieves pain and menstrual pain. Rosemary tea is one of the teas you can drink during your menstrual period.
Dikkat: Sitemiz herkese açık bir platform olduğundan, çox fazla kişi paylaşım yapmaktadır. Sitenizden izinsiz paylaşım yapılması durumunda iletişim bölümünden bildirmeniz yeterlidir.