The health benefits of linden tea have been known since ancient times. It is known as the nectar of kings in ancient sources. American Indians; Used to relieve headaches, digestive problems, nervous system. It is said that he only drank linden tea to reduce stress for soldiers, especially during World War II.
Linden grows in temperate and tropical regions. It grows spontaneously on the streets, especially in Europe, the Far East and South America. There are many different types of linden. Even this variety can be counted up to 40. However, the tea that can be prepared is linden in summer and winter. Tilia platyllos has large leaves. Its dark green leaves measure 6 to 9 cm, long edges, serrated and heart-shaped. The tree can reach 40 meters in height. The shells on its body are smooth and dark gray. Its branches are green and red. It blooms in early June. It is called summer linden. Tilia cordata has small leaves. The sizes of the leaves vary between 3 and 8 cm. Tree size ranges from 20 to 35. This is called winter linden. Medicinally used linden is winter linden.
Linden tree is symbolically known for bringing love, friendship, fertility, peace, justice and good luck. It is also famous for its healing, protective and disease free nature.
The most valuable part of both linden trees is their flowers. It is small, yellow and white. They smell very pleasant. When the flowers are dried they become a little sweet and sticky to make tea. Linden trees also have smooth, rounded fruit.
Linden tea benefits
- It is a natural sedative. It is the only tea that should be preferred to relax, especially after a stressful day. It removes your tiredness in a short time and makes you feel rested.
- It is used to treat insomnia.
- It relieves severe headaches during migraine.
- Calm the mind. If you are confused by your busy schedule, you just need to take a lemon tea break.
- It is quite safe even for children. When kids get a little mischievous and upset, a cup of linden tea is great for calming them down. In addition, the bathroom in which you add linden will be effective.
- Most digestive problems are related to food intake or stress. Indigestion occurs when stomach muscles are overloaded or unable to work due to stress. In addition, another indication that digestion is affected by stress is vomiting and the release of gases. At this point, consuming linden tea will facilitate digestion. Linden tea relaxes your digestive system from the first time you consume it. It saves you from pain by reducing the spasm of the structure consisting of smooth muscles.
- Linden tea, which facilitates digestion and shortens this process, increases appetite.
- It calms irritable bowel syndrome.
- It heals the ulcer.
- It reduces swelling.
- It relieves diarrhea.
- Especially the gas that causes the stomach to swell and the gas that presses the heart solves the problem.
- Although linden tea helps to eliminate some gallbladder problems, it has no effect on gallstones.
- It is diuretic. However, it makes you go to the toilet more often It prevents urinary tract infection.
- Cellulite remover.
- It eliminates toxins that cause inflammation in the skin of the body.
- Stress is particularly harmful to heart health. You can ease the palpitations that occur in anxiety and stress situations with linden tea.
- It dilates the blood vessels and reduces the tension in the blood walls. It especially reduces the risk of developing high blood pressure and heart disease.
- The walls inside the veins prevent the formation of plaque. Blood vessels become more elastic. Therefore, there is regularity and increase in my blood flow.
- It copes with respiratory disorders and the common cold. It is the first tea that comes to mind when it comes to flu, colds and bronchitis. This tea should be drunk immediately when conditions such as coughing, sneezing and weakness, which are among the symptoms of the common cold, occur.
- It is a very good expectorant.
- It relieves sore throat and cough.
- It clears nasal congestion and reduces symptoms. For this, you should smell the steam while drinking linden tea.
- If you have flu or fever accompanying flu, linden tea provides sweating and lowers body temperature. At the same time, since the pests that cause the disease are removed from the body, recovery will be achieved in a short time.
- Eliminate sunburn.
- Applied as a toner, it soothes irritated skin.
- Normalizes puffy eyelids.
- Provides relief when applied to aching joints or leg wounds.
- If you have difficulty moving in the morning or your muscles are tense, it will help you relax and have a good day.
- Relax tense muscles. It relieves spasms.
- It relieves the pain that occurs during menstrual bleeding.
- Due to its fungicidal properties, it prevents the development of pathogens entering the body through food intake.
- It increases the body’s resistance.
- It reduces the risk of developing cancer and chronic diseases.
How many glasses of linden tea to drink per day
Linden tea is suitable for 1 glass a day. However, in acute conditions such as stomach upset or cold, you can drink 3 glasses a day for a short time. However, prolonging this process or drinking more than 3 glasses may cause heart problems. Also, if you use diuretics to expel excess water from the body, the body may become dehydrated, which means excessive dehydration because it causes you to urinate too much. For this reason, linden tea should not be consumed with these drugs.
How does linden tea taste?
Linden tea has a sweet, floral flavor. Usually everyone likes it. It can be consumed hot or cold.
How many calories are there in linden tea?
100 grams of linden tea is an average of 7 kcal. On average, a cup of linden tea has 3 calories.
How is linden tea prepared?
Tea is mostly made by brewing linden tea flowers. However, the leaves and bark of the tree can also be made into tea to improve different conditions in the body.
How to make tea with linden leaves?
Put 1 tablespoon of dried linden leaves or 1.5 teaspoons of fresh linden leaves in a 250 ml glass of boiling water. It is infused for about 3 minutes with the mouth closed. It is recommended to drink it slowly, especially in the morning or before going to bed. Soon you will feel at peace.
How to make tea with linden blossom?
Linden flowers are usually dried and available in powder form. For 1 cup of tea, you need to pour 250 ml of water that you previously boiled over 2 teaspoons of dried or spicy linden flowers and infuse for 10-15 minutes. It is then filtered, sweetened with honey and can be drunk. It is especially great for relieving colds.
Does linden tea heal pieces?
Linden tea is known to have menstrual effects. This tea, which has a menstrual effect, is also one of the diuretic herbal teas. Its consumption is also recommended against menstrual irregularities.
Does linden tea increase breast milk?
Linden tea, which is one of the teas you should drink to increase breast milk, is one of the best teas that increase breast milk. Breastfeeding mothers can protect both their own health and the health of their babies by consuming linden tea. Royal linden tea increases breast milk and is very beneficial.
Can linden tea be given to babies?
Linden tea should never be given to babies before 6 months. It is sufficient to give half a glass of tea a day for babies older than 6 months.
Is linden tea good for nausea?
If you have nausea or vomiting, you can consume sugar-free linden. Linden tea, which is good for nausea, acts quickly and relieves nausea.
Is linden tea smeared on the face?
You can apply linden tea to your skin and face, which revitalizes your face and cleanses the pores. In addition, if you apply hot linden tea to your face and steam it, you can clean acne and blackheads. When linden tea is applied to your face, it can moisturize your skin and make it look vibrant.
Harm and side effects of linden tea
- Pregnant and breastfeeding mothers should consult their doctor before consuming linden tea.
- If you have a history of heart disease, you should not consume linden tea.
- You may have a known or unknown allergy to linden. If you do not have any information on this subject; After brewing linden tea, you need to take a sip and wait for an hour. If you have allergies; Side effects such as skin rash, shortness of breath, itching, sneezing, itching in the throat occur. In this case, you should definitely not drink linden tea. You shouldn’t even stand under the linden tree. If symptoms do not improve within a few hours, you should definitely go to a healthcare facility.
- The mucilages in linden tea reduce the body’s ability to absorb nutrients. For this reason, if you are using vitamins or any supplements, linden tea should be consumed at least 2 hours after taking it.
- If you carry lithium to the body, you should be careful when consuming linden tea. Because linden tea can prevent excess lithium from being expelled from the body.
In this article, I tried to give you information about the benefits of linden tea. You can ask the questions you have in mind by writing in the comment section.
Dikkat: Sitemiz herkese açık bir platform olduğundan, çox fazla kişi paylaşım yapmaktadır. Sitenizden izinsiz paylaşım yapılması durumunda iletişim bölümünden bildirmeniz yeterlidir.