Can’t lose weight even though diet and sports are a part of your life? There may be many health problems under this situation, as well as irregular nutrition. With the increase in air temperatures, our body keeps up with this change in our biological clock and diet. Significant changes are observed especially in nutrition. At this point, it is necessary to pay attention to some tips in order to adapt our body and health to the summer months. Because in summer, especially with the increase in temperature, the loss of fluid and mineral in the body increases. For this reason, it is very important to increase the amount of fluid consumed, fruits and vegetables. Instead of sherbet desserts, ice cream and fruit yoghurts can be consumed.
Make sure you drink fluids
Another important way to meet the body’s fluid needs is the consumption of mineral water. Consumption of a bottle of mineral water a day will both help digestion and regulate the vitamin and mineral balance of the body.
Water is one of the most important factors for our survival after oxygen. Water, which also provides appetite control, helps to increase weight loss and to remove toxins from the body with physical activity. It is also very important for skin health. Depending on the weight of the person, the environment they live in, physical activity, sweating level, 30-50 ml of water should be consumed per kilogram. It is also an important fact that drinking water 15-30 minutes before meals increases the feeling of satiety.
Balanced diet, light meals
Eating healthy should not be a habit specific to the winter season. It should be part of your daily routine that you must practice throughout your life. For this reason, the order of meals should be continued correctly in the summer season when the days are long. At the same time, meals should not be too heavy. Vegetable dishes, legumes, fruit and dairy products should be included in the summer months.
It is a very important food source in terms of increasing the consumption of milk and dairy products and providing adequate and balanced nutritional and energy intake. Yoghurt; In addition to being an intestinal regulator, containing beneficial bacteria, it is also very important for muscle functions and nerve transmissions thanks to the magnesium and potassium it contains. Foods that have a cooling effect with the arrival of summer; The consumption of liquids such as cacık and ayran made with milk, yogurt or yogurt is also increased.
Listen to these suggestions
– Take care not to go out of your diet.
– Drink plenty of water to restore the fluid lost in hot weather.
– Stay away from fatty foods, mayonnaise, fried and fast food. Instead of these foods, choose grilled or boiled foods.
– Avoid high glycemic index foods; Foods such as white rice, white bread, potatoes, pasta, jam have high glycemic index values. Instead, choose whole wheat bread, rye bread or low-glycemic index foods made from bran flour.
– Reduce salt consumption. Especially with the summer months, edema formation in the body increases. To prevent this situation, stay away from salt and foods such as pickles, where salt is used heavily.
– Consume vegetables and fruits rich in vitamins and minerals that help increase body resistance at snacks.
– For lunch and dinner, include vegetables and salads, which are sources of fiber and vitamins that help balance blood sugar.
The post Increase water consumption for appetite control in summer appeared first on .