What is Moringa tea?
The leaves of the moringa tree, a plant native to Asian and African countries, are highly nutritious. This valuable herb is also rich in vitamins, minerals and other ingredients. 100 grams of moringa plants; Contains 27 grams of protein, 6 grams of fat, 34 grams of carbohydrates, 3 grams of sugar. Very;
- 173% of the recommended daily calcium allowance,
- 133% of the recommended daily iron requirement,
- 30% of the recommended daily zinc requirement,
- 126% of the recommended daily magnesium requirement,
- 111% of the recommended daily copper need,
- It meets 176% of the recommended daily requirement for vitamin A.
However, it is also rich in health components that bind with calcium, zinc and iron minerals in the body. On the other hand, it provides protection against some types of cancer with the polyphenols it contains. It can also lower your risk of developing chronic diseases such as diabetes and heart disease. Apart from a wide variety of health benefits, tea from the moringa plant is known to be beneficial for weight loss. Is Moringa tea effective in losing weight? Let’s look at the answer to this question together.
What are the benefits of Moringa tea?
- Rich in vitamins and minerals, this tea contains vitamins A, C and E.
- Moringa plant and flowers contain antioxidants called flavonoids, polyphenols and ascorbic acid. These antioxidants are very effective in preventing cell damage and inflammation.
- It should be consumed for eye health.
- It is one of the teas with proven effect on the digestive system, especially in constipation.
- Scientifically, moringa tea is one of the effective teas for weight loss and weight loss. As it has a fat burning effect, it makes you feel full and allows you to lose weight.
- When consumed regularly, it is good for sugar and diabetes.
- It delays the effects of aging. Provides vitality and brightness to the skin.
- Increase breast milk
- It is effective for hair health. Hair and nails of those who drink Moringa tea are strong. Provides faster hair growth
- It prevents cardiovascular diseases.
- It positively affects brain health. It reduces the chance of getting Alzheimer’s disease.
- Protects liver health
- Protects against cancer
- Moringa tea brings vitality and vitality
Moringa tea content
Rich in vitamins and minerals, moringa tea contains vitamins A, C and E, calcium, potassium and protein. The benefits of moringa tea, a rich source of ammonia acid, have been scientifically proven.
Does Moringa tea lose weight?
Some studies have shown that moringa tea can be effective for weight loss. According to an animal study, moringa tea increases the breakdown of fat in the body and reduces fat formation. However, it is not known whether this effect applies to humans.
In an 8-week study conducted in a group of 41 obese patients; It was observed that those who consumed moringa tea along with a dietary supplement containing curry and turmeric lost an average of 5 kg. Still, it is not known whether these benefits are due to moringa tea or its combination with other herbs.
Moringa tea, which has become more popular in Europe and America as a natural weight loss aid; It has a green color similar to nettle and an earthy flavor. For this reason, it is recommended to sweeten it with honey during consumption. However, adding honey or any high-calorie sweetener is not recommended, especially if you drink it for weight loss.
How to drink Moringa tea
Moringa tea is one of the useful teas you can drink during the day. One of the most frequently asked questions Do you drink moringa tea on an empty stomach? question. There is nothing wrong with drinking Moringa tea on an empty or full stomach. When you drink it on an empty stomach, it helps you lose weight by giving you a feeling of satiety.
How is Moringa tea prepared?
- 1 teaspoon of moringa powder,
- 1 glass of water
Add 1 teaspoon of moringa powder to a glass and add hot water. Stir well to dissolve the powder and consume after heating a little. If you bought it as a tea bag, you can prepare it by brewing it in hot water for 5 minutes and consume it hot.
How many glasses of Moringa tea to drink per day
It is recommended to drink 2 glasses of Moringa tea during the day. You can consume morning and evening tea.
Where to buy Moringa tea
You can buy Moringa tea from health food stores or cosmetic stores. This tea is sold in all herbs. Also, moringa tea is sold in pharmacies.
Moringa tea users
Those who used Moringa tea said in their comments that the tea was very useful. Users of Moringa tea claimed that it aids in weight loss because of its fat burning effect. Often those who want to use this tea wonder if moringa tea is recommended by doctors. Many doctors and dietitians have said that it is moringa tea during the diet period.
Moringa tea is one of the most fake teas on the market as it is beneficial and those who use it should definitely buy it from the pharmacy or herbalist.
The harm of moringa tea
Besides its benefits, moringa tea has some harms and side effects. Side effects and damages, which are rarely seen in general, will disappear on their own when you stop consuming tea. Here are the harms of moringa tea
- Contraction in the womb
You can use this tea after breastfeeding to answer the question of whether breastfeeding mothers can use moringa tea or if pregnant women can use it. Pregnant women should use it in consultation with their doctor.
I tried to give you information about the benefits of Moringa tea, you can ask what you have in mind about the subject by writing in the comments section.
Dikkat: Sitemiz herkese açık bir platform olduğundan, çox fazla kişi paylaşım yapmaktadır. Sitenizden izinsiz paylaşım yapılması durumunda iletişim bölümünden bildirmeniz yeterlidir.