Acnelyse cream treatment areas
Acnelyse cream enhancement areas are listed below:
- Ichthyosis are areas of treatment for Acnelyse cream.
Comedones are blackheads and they form a fat layer under the skin. Prsoriasis stands for psoriasis, while pustules are acne blisters with pus inside. Acnelyse cream is used to treat all these problems. With regular use, these skin problems and the problem of increasing skin thickness called hyperkeratosis are tackled.
Natural methods to get rid of acne
What you need to know about Acnelyse cream
Things to learn about Acnelyse cream are as follows:
- People who are allergic to tretinoin, the active ingredient of Acnelyse cream, are not recommended to use the drug.
- The increase in inflamed areas in the first days of using the cream is expressed as the effect of the drug on inflamed lesions. Inflamed lesions are dried by continuing the medication without a break.
- The drug is used on the recommendation of a specialist and with the use of the prescribed period, precise treatment conditions are provided.
- While Acnelyse does not come into contact with the mouth and eye area, visible improvements are seen after 2 weeks.
- With the use of the drug for at least 6 weeks, acne, purulent blisters and problems with skin thickening are treated. For the full treatment, the cream is used for the period indicated by the doctor.
- When using Acnelyse cream, the use of hair dye is avoided. There is no risk of irritation that hair dye may cause on the skin during the use of the cream.
- Acnelyse is suitable for ages 12 and up.
- Acnelyse cream is not recommended for the treatment of problem areas in the form of sunburn, burns and open wounds.
How to use Acnelyse cream?
Details on using Acnelyse cream are as follows:
- The area where the cream will be applied is cleaned.
- Acnelyse cream is taken in the size of a chickpea grain and applied to the area to be treated.
- The cream is applied to the area to be applied without pressure on the skin.
- It is not recommended to stay in sunlight after applying the cream.
- With these usage steps, the cream is applied for 6 weeks, depending on the prescription time recommended by the doctor.
Since the cream should not come into contact with sunlight, it is applied once a day before going to bed. The frequency of application during the day is determined according to the usage steps recommended by the specialist doctor.
Acnelyse cream ingredients
The ingredients in Acnelyse cream are listed below:
- Cetyl alcohol
- Tween 60,
- Sterile alcohol
- Flante Vaseline,
- Deionized water,
- Propyl hydroxybenzoate,
- Propylene glycol,
Tretinoin is the active and auxiliary ingredient of Acnelyse cream.
Thanks to all these ingredients, Acynelyse cream helps the skin regenerate quickly. Thanks to the combination of active ingredients and vitamin A, it renews the cells of the epidermis and provides the restructuring of the upper layer of the skin. With this procedure, it is used in the treatment of acne, infected skin, psoriasis problems.
Adjusting the dose of Acnelyse cream
Information on the dosage of Acnelyse cream is listed below:
- The dosage or frequency of use of Acnelyse cream is determined by the specialist.
- It is applied once a day in standard treatments.
- It is given once a day before going to bed at night.
- Experts report that the increased lesion is normal in the first week of therapeutic use, but treatment is not interrupted.
- Continuing the treatment with the same dose, visible results begin to be seen after 2 weeks.
- Noticeable effective improvement results are seen with 1 dose per day and evening use for 6 weeks.
- After 6 weeks, acne, acne, lesions, skin thickening and scarring problems are detected, and the dose reduction phase for the use of cream begins.
Acne cream usage age
Information on the age of use of Acnelyse cream is listed below:
- Acnelyse cream is not suitable for use in children under 12 years of age.
- No data are available for Acnelyse cream for use in children.
- Acnelyse cream is used by adults and the elderly.
- It can be used with dosage adjustments made by specialist doctors in different age groups.
Storage conditions for Acnelyse cream
Information on the storage conditions of Acnelyse cream is listed below:
- Acnelyse cream should be stored in its packaging.
- It is kept out of the reach of children.
- It is protected from sunlight.
- If stored in a place not in contact with light, it is recommended to store at room temperature below 25 degrees.
Providing the conditions for these storage conditions provides effective results in the use of cream.
Medicines not used with Acnelyse cream
Information on drugs not recommended with Acnelyse cream are listed below:
- When used with acne soaps, a specialist is consulted.
- Since it is not recommended to be used with sulfur containing products and drugs, a specialist doctor is consulted.
- In case of use with products and drugs containing resorcin, a specialist doctor is consulted.
- Since it is not recommended to be used with products or drugs containing salistic acid, a specialist doctor is consulted.
In addition to these non-recommended ingredients and medications, you will get the expert doctor’s opinion when using Acnelyse if there is any cream or drug content currently used for acne treatment, skin thickening, psoriasis, injury treatment. .
Dikkat: Sitemiz herkese açık bir platform olduğundan, çox fazla kişi paylaşım yapmaktadır. Sitenizden izinsiz paylaşım yapılması durumunda iletişim bölümünden bildirmeniz yeterlidir.