A fireplace broke out at a nightclub in the Chonburi area of southeastern Thailand.
After a lot of firefighters and first support groups had been despatched to the scene, the authorities reported that 14 individuals died and at the least 40 individuals had been injured.
The fireplace was introduced beneath management in 2 hours.
Whereas the fireplace was introduced beneath management by the firefighters after a 2-hour work, the police said that the again door of the bar was locked and one other hearth exit was closed with insulation materials for adornment functions.
Fire broke out in nightclub in Thailand: 14 dead
(*14*)authorities h(*14*)will assist the households of those that misplaced their life
Whereas the authorities stated that each one the victims had been Thai nationals, Thai Prime Minister Prayuth Chan-ocha said that the households of those that misplaced their lives in the nightclub could be helped.
(*14*)One other one in 2009 (*14*)There was a hearth in the nightclub.
In Thailand, in 2009, greater than 60 individuals died in a hearth at a nightclub in Bangkok, and the proprietor of the membership was discovered responsible and jailed in 2011.
In line with the information of İHA; In 2012, 4 individuals died and plenty of had been injured in a hearth that broke out in a nightclub in Phuket.
#Fire #broke #nightclub #Thailand #dead
Dikkat: Sitemiz herkese açık bir platform olduğundan, çox fazla kişi paylaşım yapmaktadır. Sitenizden izinsiz paylaşım yapılması durumunda iletişim bölümünden bildirmeniz yeterlidir.