Balaban ointment, which kills bacteria and prevents bacteria from penetrating into larger areas of the skin, is offered for sale in pharmacies in 15 gram tubes.
In this article, what is Balaban ointment? What does Balaban ointment do? We will try to answer your questions, we will mention the most important points you should pay attention to when using this cream and how to use it.
Details you need to know about Balaban’s ointment:
What is Balaban Pomat?
Prescribed for the treatment of tears, stitched wounds, skin cracks and skin abrasions, Balaban ointment is also used in the treatment of abscess, boils, hair root inflammation in the beard area in men, impetigo and inflamed acne.
Balaban cream, whose active ingredient is mupirocin, contains propylene glycol, macrogol 4000, macrogol 400 and purified water as auxiliary substances.
This medication in the form of a white ointment is applied topically to the problem area of the skin.
What does Balaban Pomad do?
Treatment of bacterial infections of the skin, Vem İlaç San. Tic. HOW. We can summarize what this medicinal cream does:
- It prevents bacterial growth on the skin surface and the spread of bacteria to larger areas.
- It treats infection caused by bacteria in the skin.
- It allows the wounds on the skin to heal in a shorter time.
- It effectively heals skin irritation, abrasions and stretch marks.
- It treats the inflammation of the hair follicles in the beard area in men.
- It dries the inflammation by removing the inflamed pimples, ie pimples.
- It is prescribed for the treatment of impetigo, an infectious, reddened skin disease characterized by yellowish crusts on the skin and pus-filled blisters.
- Fight abscesses and boils effectively.
Things to consider when using Balaban Pomat:
When using this cream, you should definitely pay attention to some points.
These important points to be considered when using the ointment can be summarized as follows:
- Redness, rash, swelling, etc. during use. If you experience a local side effect, you should stop using the ointment as soon as possible and consult your doctor.
- If you are allergic to the active and auxiliary ingredients of the cream, you should never use this cream.
- If you have used another ointment that contains one of the ingredients in this cream before and this ointment can help prevent redness etc. It will. If you have caused allergic reactions, you should be careful when using the ointment.
- If you have moderate or severe kidney failure, you should never apply this cream to large areas of damaged or cracked skin.
- During the use of the cream, eyes, nose, ears, etc. You should avoid contact with mucous areas. In case of contact, the affected area should be washed with plenty of water and the cream should be removed.
- If the use of the ointment causes you any discomfort, you should stop using the ointment and rinse the area where you apply the ointment thoroughly with plenty of water. You should see your doctor immediately and show him the ointment tube you used.
- You should consult your doctor before using this drug during pregnancy.
- If you think you could be pregnant, you should not use this cream without your doctor’s approval.
- During breastfeeding, you should not use this cream without consulting your doctor, and you should not breastfeed your baby without thoroughly cleaning the cream applied to the nipples while breastfeeding your baby.
- During use, you should not apply other ointments or ointments to the same area.
- Before using, you should definitely tell your doctor about all prescription or nonprescription drugs you use.
- If you think that the effect of the cream is too strong or too weak, you should definitely inform your doctor or pharmacist.
- You should be careful not to overdose during use.
- If you forget to use the medicine, you should use it as soon as possible.
- You should not try to take a double dose to make up for the forgotten dose.
- You should not stop using the ointment without consulting your doctor and his approval.
- You should use this cream as recommended by your doctor and for the duration.
How to use Balaban Pomad
Unless your doctor prescribes this cream differently, you should apply this cream to the problematic area of your skin 2-3 times a day.
You should avoid using the ointment for more than 10 days, and if you experience an improvement in your skin within 7 days, you should consult your doctor.
You should apply a thin layer of balaban ointment to the infected area of your skin.
You can apply the cream to the skin with gauze or clean cotton.
If you wish, you can cover the area after application with a clean cloth or bandage.
Before and after application, you should wash your hands with soap and plenty of water and clean the cream.
Can Balaban Pomad be applied to open wounds?
The ointment should never be applied to open wounds or burns. After the shell heals, ballaban ointment should be applied.
Can breastfeeding mothers and pregnant women use it?
Pregnant women and those planning to become pregnant should never use this ointment without consulting a doctor. Ointment is used on doctor’s recommendation. Breastfeeding mothers can also use it with doctor’s advice. If it is used in the cracks in the nipples, it should be applied after the baby is breastfed.
Can Balaban Pomad be used in babies?
Ointment babies are never used. It is used in children for 7 to 10 days. During the time you use this ointment, you should be careful against serious side effects and if no improvement is observed within 1 week, you should consult your doctor.
Can Balaban Pomad be applied to the face?
Balaban ointment cream, which has serious side effects, is applied only to the problematic area of the face and used for a maximum of 7 days. It should not be applied to the entire face.
Can Balaban Pomad be applied to the genital area?
If balaban is used for genital area problems, it should not be used for a long time. The ointment should never be used without a doctor’s prescription if there is a vaginal yeast infection or other problem. When applying the Balaban ointment to the vagina area, a small amount of only a thin layer should be applied.
Is it good for balaban ointments?
It is not suitable for use as an ointment material.
Balaban Pomad Alternative:
We can summarize other creams used by doctors in the treatment of bacterial infections, which have the same content as Balaban ointment, that is, the same effective and auxiliary substances:
- Bacoderm Cream
- Bactroban ointment
- Dextrosine cream
- Mupiderm cream
- Mupigen ointment
- Mupiron ointment
- Mupobel ointment
Is Balaban ointment good for acne?
Balaban ointment cream is used in the treatment of inflamed acne and cystic acne called acne. Since the ointment is used regularly, it clears the acne.
Balaban Pomade Side Effects
Rare side effects occur mainly in people who have overdosed or are allergic to the ingredients in the cream.
We can list these side effects as follows:
Common side effects
- Topical burning sensation in the application area.
Uncommon side effects
- Itching, stinging and dryness in the application area.
- Skin sensitivity reactions
If you experience any of the above or not mentioned side effects, you should stop using the ointment and remember to inform your doctor.
Very rare side effects:
- Systemic allergic reactions (local pain and swelling), shortness of breath, swelling of the tongue, throat, face and lips, abdominal pain.
If you experience these side effects, it indicates that you are very allergic to this cream.
Since these side effects may require urgent medical attention or even hospitalization, you should go to the emergency room of the nearest hospital if you experience side effects.
Balaban Cream 25 C should be stored in its container below room temperature and used according to the expiration date.
You should avoid using products that have been opened or whose packaging has been torn.
What does Balaban ointment do in this article? What is Balaban ointment used for? We try to answer your questions.
If you have used Balaban ointment to treat infections before or are using it now; You can write your user experiences about cream in the comments section of our article and share your opinions with our followers.
Dikkat: Sitemiz herkese açık bir platform olduğundan, çox fazla kişi paylaşım yapmaktadır. Sitenizden izinsiz paylaşım yapılması durumunda iletişim bölümünden bildirmeniz yeterlidir.