Prescribed by doctors for the treatment of painful and itchy skin inflammations, this ointment has a devastating effect on bacteria and microbes on the skin.
Perfect for rough and itchy skin conditions, this cream quickly heals skin irritation.
What is Travazol cream briefly in this article? What does Travazol cream do? We will try to answer your questions and answer all questions about this cream.
What is Travazol cream? What?
This ointment, whose active ingredients are diflucortolone valerate and isoconasal nitrate, is a cream that treats inflammatory and itchy skin problems such as sunburn, rash, bee stings, insect bites.
This cream is usually prescribed for sensitive individuals with allergies and itchy skin conditions such as atopic eczema, for rashes on the arms and legs after contact with allergic substances.
Travazol cream, one of the first creams that comes to mind in the treatment of fungus, can be used on the arms, legs and hands of the body as well as the fungi in the genital area.
What are the benefits of Travazol cream?
We can summarize what this cream does, namely the advantages of using it as follows:
- Travazol, a powerful anti-fungal and anti-inflammatory cream, treats inflammatory and itchy fungal infections.
- The cream is generally effective in treating eczema, itching, painful skin inflammation and redness.
- Travazol cream can be used on hands, feet, nails, etc. It accelerates the healing process of the lesions by rapidly penetrating into the fungal lesions in different parts of the body.
- It also improves red spots on body parts such as the outer genital area, the space between the breasts and the lower part of the breasts.
- Used for eczema and fungi, travazol is also used for skin irritation, redness, and itching.
Things to consider when using Travazol Cream:
As with the use of other creams, you need to pay attention to some points while using this cream.
We can summarize the points you should pay attention to while using the cream as follows:
- If you have extreme sensitivity to the active ingredient in the cream, you should avoid using the cream.
- Make sure that the cream does not come into contact with mucous areas such as eyes, mouth or nose. In case of contact, the affected area should be washed with plenty of water and the cream should be removed.
- You should use the cream as recommended by your doctor and for the duration.
- If you experience any serious side effects while using the cream, you should stop using the cream and consult a doctor immediately.
- You should not use this cream for cold sores, chicken pox, inflamed wounds around the mouth, shingles, skin rash and swelling after vaccination, sexually transmitted wounds, skin ulcers.
- You should continue to use this cream for at least 15 days even after the fungal area where you apply the cream starts to heal.
- You should not use the cream on your babies without your doctor’s advice.
- If you are using this cream to treat diaper rash, you should avoid wearing thick and tight diapers on your baby. In other words, it should prevent the diaper area from running out of air.
- You should definitely apply the cream to clean and dry skin. When you get out of the shower, you should first wash your skin with a clean, soft towel. You should avoid applying the cream on moist skin.
- If you are using the cream to treat foot fungus, you should always make sure your feet are dry and clean. You should change your socks every day and wear new, clean socks. You should definitely wear shoes that breathe and don’t stop changing shoes too often.
- Apply cologne to the inflamed and fungal area. You should not apply products such as alcoholic products, hair dyes, conditioners, foundations, blush.
- If you are pregnant or breastfeeding your baby; You should definitely consult your doctor about whether this cream is suitable for you.
How to use Travazol cream?
You should definitely use the cream as recommended by your doctor and read the package insert before using it.
When using the cream, you should not overdose. You should not apply a double dose to make up for forgotten doses.
You should not use the cream for longer than recommended.
You should apply the cream to the problem area twice a day in the morning and evening. You should avoid covering after driving. Therefore, you should not prevent your skin from coming into contact with air. Also, after applying the cream, you should never wash your face and avoid contact with water.
Side effects of Travazol cream
Some serious side effects may occur in people who are sensitive to the ingredients of the cream or overdose.
Cracks in the skin, rash, bacterial infection, hypopigmentation, perioral dermatitis; It is one of the rare side effects.
WARNING: Difficulty breathing, hives, swelling of the tongue, lips and throat; For example, when you encounter situations that require immediate medical attention, you should go to the emergency department of the nearest hospital. Otherwise, you may have to face life-threatening situations.
Use during pregnancy
Since it is one of the uncomfortable creams for pregnant women and those planning to become pregnant, do not use it unless recommended by your doctor.
Can breastfeeding mothers use it?
Breastfeeding mothers will never use this cream. Breastfeeding people do not use it, as it passes into breast milk.
Is travazol cream used in babies?
Although travazol cream, which is very effective in fungal and skin problems, is effective in baby rashes, its use is definitely not recommended for children under 4 years of age. Travazol cream is used in diaper rash and eczema for up to 3 weeks.
Can travazol cream be applied to the face?
Since it is a cortisone cream to answer the question about whether travazol cream is applied to the face or not, it is only used for a certain period of time in the treatment of facial problems and fungi. Used for facial eczema or fungus, this cream is used for up to 2 weeks.
Travazol cream is never applied around the eyes and is not used for sunburn.
Is Travazol cream applied to the genital area?
Travazol cream is one of the fungus creams used in the genital area only for a certain period of time. This cream is usually prescribed for the treatment of fungi in the genital area. You can use this cream in the genital area with your doctor’s recommendation. Is Travazol cream applied to the vagina? It is applied only superficially around the vagina to answer the question.
Those who use Travazol Cream
When we look at the comments of those who use this cream on the Internet and blogs, we see that the cream is mostly used in fungal treatment.
Specifically, we can say that many women have used and praised the cream to fight fungi, including the genital area.
Regardless, we recommend that you use this cream with your doctor’s prescription and advice. Otherwise, you may experience some skin reactions and even more serious health problems.
Travazol cream price
In pharmacies, this cream is offered for sale at an average price of 20 TL. When you want to buy the prescription drug, SGK covers it.
Is Travazol Cream Good For Cooking Oils?
Cream is one of the creams that has a proven effect for diaper rash. It is especially effective in relieving irritation and diaper rash. Since it contains cortisone, it should never be used for diaper rash for a long time.
Is Travazol cream applied to an open wound?
The cream is not applied to open wounds and burns at all. If so, do not apply it to an open wound or burn it unconsciously.
Is travazol cream used during menstruation?
If Travazol cream is prescribed for fungus, irritation and redness in the genital area, it should definitely be applied to the genital area regularly. One of the curious questions is whether travazol cream is used during adolescence or applied to the genital area during menstruation. Never use this cream during this period if you are menstruating or having a period.
Is Travazol with cortisone?
It is in the cortisone cream class of drugs.
Is Travazol cream good for skin blemishes?
Travazol fungal cream is not suitable for skin blemishes and never use this cream to remove acne and acne scars.
Is travazol cream applied to the anus?
In some cases, the doctor recommends using the cream in the rectal area. It is often prescribed for rectal itching, eczema, and fungus.
Travazol Cream Substitute
Travazol cream has the same effect and content as its counterpart, ie equivalent creams and ointments. Cream equivalent;
- Travocort cream
- Troderm cream
If you have used or used Travazol cream before; You can write your opinions about the cream in the comments section of our article and share your suggestions with our valuable followers.
Dikkat: Sitemiz herkese açık bir platform olduğundan, çox fazla kişi paylaşım yapmaktadır. Sitenizden izinsiz paylaşım yapılması durumunda iletişim bölümünden bildirmeniz yeterlidir.