People who complain about their weight are looking for suitable diets for them. Thanks to people who want to get rid of extra pounds, I want to do it as quickly as possible to lose weight. If you need it, the Mediterranean diet is for you. This diet, which helps you lose weight quickly and healthily, also helps you protect yourself from some diseases.
Although it’s called diet, experts argue that the recommendations here are a way of life. In other words, the list in question is not intended to be applied for a certain period of time, but to spread throughout life. When the list is examined, it will be seen that the foods in the Mediterranean and Aegean Regions are predominant. It covers not only the Aegean and Mediterranean coasts of our country, but also the coasts of other European countries. That’s why the recommendations and food list here has been named the Mediterranean diet.
Mediterranean Diet List and Recommendations
There are basic advice given to those who want to make this diet. Within the framework of these recommendations, people can prepare a weekly or monthly schedule according to their situation.
- Exercise regularly and as often as possible
- Consuming essential foods (vegetables, fruits, legumes and grains)
- Using healthy oil in meals (olive oil, butter, canola oil, etc.)
- Choose as little salt as possible and choose different herbs and spices instead.
- Consuming fish or chicken at least twice a week
- Consuming red meat only a few times a month
You can apply a program yourself according to the items here. The key is that you practice the program not just for a while, but for your whole life. In this way, you will get rid of your weight completely and lead a healthier life. There are some important points that you should pay attention to while making this diet. These thoughts and avoidance situations are as follows:
- Avoid artificial sweeteners.
- There is no way to fry.
- Eat as much white bread as possible and choose whole wheat or rye bread instead.
- When preparing a Mediterranean diet list for yourself, be sure to take 3 main and 3 snacks.
- Minimize your consumption of white flour, rice and potatoes.
Benefits of the Mediterranean Diet
The starting point for the recommendations here is, as the name suggests, the health of people living on the Mediterranean coast. When both to Turkey and also examined people living along the coastline of different Mediterranean countries, it is seen that these people’s health and quality of life continues. The Mediterranean diet, tailored to the way people live and eat, will provide you with the following advantages:
- It allows you to get rid of your weight permanently.
- It does not allow your weight loss to pose a threat to your health.
- It reduces the risk of depression and Parkinson’s disease and provides complete protection up to Alzheimer’s.
- It significantly reduces the risk of developing cancer.
- It regulates the digestive system and completely eliminates problems such as indigestion and constipation.
- It lowers bad cholesterol.
- It balances blood pressure.
- It prevents arteriosclerosis and occlusion.
- It significantly reduces the risk of heart attack.
Mediterranean Diet List
You can prepare a list for yourself, taking into account the basic points mentioned above. However, if you think you will have difficulty at this point, we have prepared suggestions for the main 3 meals. You can review them
One of the most important meals on the Mediterranean diet list is breakfast. You can eat 1-2 slices of rye bread, 1 slice of feta cheese, 3-5 raw almonds, 5 olives and as many vegetables as you want.
You can consume 1 muffin or sandwich and half a kilo of fruit for lunch. In addition, you have the right to buttermilk and salad as you wish.
For dinner, you should have 1 serving of vegetables or grilled fish or chicken. Avoid breads, try to consume plenty of water, especially in the evening.