The collective dismissal of the placing employees by the employer is referred to as a ‘lockout’. A lockout is not the dismissal of employees, however their non-employment by the employer.
Within the occasion of a lockout, no employees will be employed, apart from personnel who’ve a technical obligation to be steady by way of high quality and safety personnel, supplied that they aren’t meant for manufacturing or sale.
The employer can’t rent different employees throughout this era. Work contracts of employees are suspended throughout strikes and lockouts.
OCCUPATIONAL GROUPS THAT ARE PROHIBITED IN LOKAVT
- In life and property saving works,
- In locations the place they work for the profit and want of the society, reminiscent of lignite manufacturing, pure fuel, oil drilling, manufacturing, liquidation and distribution that feeds water, electrical energy, fuel, thermal energy crops,
- In cemeteries, Funeral and funeral works,
- Aside from pharmaceutical producers, in enterprises producing vaccines and serums, in health-related workplaces reminiscent of hospitals, clinics, sanatoriums, preventers, dispensaries and pharmacies,
- In academic establishments, locations reminiscent of baby care, kindergartens and nursing houses,
- Strikes and lockouts are prohibited in workplaces immediately operated by the Ministry of Nationwide Protection, the Gendarmerie Normal Command and the Coast Guard Command.