Generally known as the oldest Turkish drink typically consumed by Turks dwelling in Central Asia, kumiss is a fermented milk product.
It has a low alcohol, bitter style and a soda-like style because of the CO2 it incorporates.
Scientific researches have revealed that cumin has healing or relieving properties for numerous illnesses comparable to tuberculosis, ulcers, liver, numerous abdomen and intestinal illnesses, blood deficiency.
Ibn Sina, referred to as the historical past finder of kumis; used to favor pink in lots of locations for therapeutic functions.
Kyrgyz, one of many Turkish nomads, fill the mare’s milk in a bag product of smoked horse leather-based, then add one-fifth yeast to the newly milked milk and blend it for about an hour.
After resting the combination for 3 hours, alcoholization begins on the milk floor. This time, 4 or 5 instances the milk within the bag is added and shaken. It is left to relaxation for 7-8 hours.
This course of is repeated a number of instances with an interval of 3-4 hours, after three or 4 days the milk will harden. By including milk to it once more, kumiss is obtained.
– Regulates the digestive system.
– It is good for intestinal issues and removes all illnesses that happen within the gut.
– It removes the discomfort within the respiratory tract and is good for shortness of breath.
– Strengthens the immune system.
– Balances the mind and nervous system.
– It has calming properties.
– It is good for rheumatic illnesses.
– Prevents blood coagulation.
– It reveals a severe appetizing characteristic in folks with anorexia.
– It is good for arteriosclerosis and coronary heart illnesses.
– Accelerates the work of the kidneys.