Excipial Lipo cream, which removes itching and redness caused by dry skin, significantly alleviates psoriasis and eczema symptoms.
This cream that effectively treats skin problems; it also moisturizes and soothes the skin.
In this article, what is Excipial Lipo, a carefully formulated product for dry skin? What does Excipial Lipo do? etc. We will try to answer the most curious questions about this product.
What is Excipial Lipo?
The auxiliary components of this cream, whose active ingredient is carbamide, are lactic acid, sodium lactate, liquid paraffin, myristyl lactate, dimethicone, water, perfume, Arlacel 582, triclosan, chlorhexidine hydrochloride, Arlacel. 989, Elfacos E200 and medium chain triglycerides.
There is 4 grams of urea for every 100 grams of this cream, which is on the list of softening and protective creams.
Despite being formulated waterproof, it is easily absorbed through the skin.
Excipial Lipo Cream, which contains oils that help the skin to heal and destroy dry skin, is a pioneer in softening dry skin and regaining its former health.
It increases the resistance of the skin and heals skin problems in a short time and quickly.
Excipial lipo cream is sold in a 200 ml polyethylene bottle with a cap in pharmacies.
What does excipial lipo cream do?
The most important benefits of this cream, which is generally used in the treatment of psoriasis and eczema, can be summarized as follows:
- Quickly penetrate the skin, moisturize and improve dry skin.
- It removes itching and redness on the skin in a short time.
- It treats chronic eczema such as atopic eczema, asteatotic eczema, psoriasis, ichthyosis (a skin disease that causes fish scales to appear on the skin) and xerosis (dry skin) disease.
- The cream, which can be used after the skin condition improves, prevents the skin problem from recurring. In other words, it can be used as a protective and therapeutic cream.
- Improves exfoliation and swelling of the skin.
- It helps your skin to be plump and smooth.
Things to consider when using Lipo Excipial cream:
When using this cream, you need to pay attention to some points such as the use of other creams, lotions and medicines.
We can summarize these important points as follows:
- If you are allergic to urea or any other ingredients in the cream, i.e. if you have hypersensitivity, you should avoid using this cream.
- You should not apply this cream to wounds or open wounds on your skin. You should consult a doctor for the treatment of wounds and open wounds.
- You should avoid contact of the cream with your eyes, in case of contact, you should wash your eyes with plenty of water and cleanse the cream.
- If you have cracks, redness, irritation or inflammation on your skin, you should be very careful when using the cream, consult your doctor before using the cream and take care to use the cream as your doctor recommends.
- If you are pregnant or breastfeeding your baby, you should consult your doctor about whether you can use Excipial Lipo cream.
- If your doctor finds it appropriate to use the cream and applies the cream to the nipple; Before breastfeeding your baby, you should wash the nipples with plenty of water and remove the cream.
- You should not neglect to inform your doctor about other prescription and nonprescription drugs, creams and solutions you use.
How is excipial lipo used?
Lipo Excipial cream is among the creams that are applied topically to the skin. Although it is generally used by people with dry skin type, it can also be used by oily skin.
While using this product, you can also use other prescription topical creams and ointments for treatment. Thus, the cream does not interact with other medications.
Unless your doctor recommends or prescribes the cream to you differently, you should apply a thin layer to the problem area of your skin 2 or 3 times a day.
Under no circumstances should you use this cream to treat the skin problems of your children under 1 year old.
You must read the package insert of the cream before use.
If you think that the use of the cream causes any side effects, you should stop using the cream and consult your doctor.
During use, you should not overdose. If you overdose, you may experience skin irritation.
If you accidentally swallow the cream, you should immediately go to the nearest hospital emergency room.
Side effects and harms of excipial lipo cream
If you do not overdose while using this cream, you may experience some side effects. Side effects, although rare, occur mainly in people who are hypersensitive to the ingredients of the cream.
We can summarize the side effects as follows:
- Itchy skin
- Skin irritation
- Skin peeling
It is one of the mild side effects of the cream. If you experience one or more of these side effects, you should stop using the cream and consult your doctor.
Lipo Excipial Cream is out of reach of your children, in its own container and 25 C should be stored below room temperature.
You should not use the product if you notice something strange with the product or if the product has expired.
What are the benefits of excipial lipo to the skin?
- It moisturizes and softens the skin.
- Good for eczema and itchy eczema
- It prevents and softens the dryness seen in knee and elbow shadows.
- Good for dry skin, peeling and redness
- It is good for rose disease.
- It is used in the treatment of psoriasis.
- It is effective against dry skin seen in winter.
Price of excipial lipo emulsion
Excipial Lipo Cream is offered for sale at a price of 20 TL. When the product is prescribed by a physician, it is covered by the SGK.
You can also pay the price of the cream directly and buy it from the pharmacy.
Is excipial lipo good for itching?
Cream; It is very good for itching caused by skin problems such as psoriasis and eczema.
Can Exipial Lipo be applied to the face?
The product is not recommended to be applied to the face. You can use Excipial Hydro Cream for the face.
Does excipial lipo contain cortisone?
Older forms of the product contained cortisone. However, there is no cortisone in the newly released Excipial Lipo emulsion. So you can use the product safely.
However, the product contains perfume. If you are allergic to perfume, you should avoid using this cream.
Those who use Excipial Lipo
Those who use Excipial Lipo have often said that this cream, which has a wonderful effect when applied to the skin, is good for psoriasis and eczema, as well as relieves irritation and itching on the skin surface. Those who use Excipial Lipo have said that it softens the skin and is good for dry skin.
All questions about Lipoexcipial
Can Excipial Lipo be prescribed by a family doctor?
Excipial lipo is a cream that does not need to be prescribed by a family doctor or health center physician. Even if your doctor prescribes this product for you, the state does not cover it.
Can you get excipial lipo without a prescription?
Since the cream is not a medicine, you can buy it from the pharmacy without a prescription.
Are excipial lipo used in babies?
It is definitely not recommended for use in infants and children. It may damage the baby’s sensitive skin.
Is excipial lipo applied to the genital area?
There is no harm in applying the cream to the genital area. It is applied less in the genital area and is absorbed by massage.
Is excipial lipo applied to lips?
It is applied very little if necessary on dry, chapped lips.
Is excipial lipo good for sunburn?
You can reduce aches and pains by using this moisturizer against sunburn.
Is excipial lipo applied around the eyes?
It should be used carefully as it will cause irritation and redness due to friction under the eyes and around the eyes, which are sensitive and thin. Also, you should be careful that it never gets into the eyes.
Is excipial lipo good for fungi?
Do not use for fungal diseases without consulting your doctor. You may need to use one of the fungicides for advanced fungal disease.
Is excipial lipo good for diaper rash?
Excipial lipo cream, which is good for diaper rash and irritation, is effective against diaper rash when applied to the rash area.
Excipial lipo hair?
Regular use of excipial lipo for a long time will never cause hair growth.
How to use Excipial lipo cream in this article? What are the benefits of excipial lipo cream? etc. We tried to answer those who wondered about this cream.
If you have used this cream before or are still using it; You can write your user experiences in the comments section and share your opinions with our readers.
Dikkat: Sitemiz herkese açık bir platform olduğundan, çox fazla kişi paylaşım yapmaktadır. Sitenizden izinsiz paylaşım yapılması durumunda iletişim bölümünden bildirmeniz yeterlidir.