Apathy; It is a way used to diagnose an individual’s habits and psychological well being. One other that means is the state of not being involved in one’s setting.
WHAT IS APATHY
It means irregular indifference, apathy, indifference to the setting.
It is not a illness by itself, however is used as a symptom for different illnesses.
CAUSES OF APATHIA
The signs of apathy, which is referred to as apathy, indifference, and indifference to the setting, are as follows;
- Particular indicators of apathy
- Absence or suppression of emotion, feeling, anxiousness, ardour
- Lack of motivation (to do or full something) a weaker type of avoidance,
- Lack of that means or goal, however not melancholy (i.e. worthlessness and hopelessness),
- slowness / low power ranges and passivity,
- Detachment from life and private occasions