Discovered in the 16th century and sold by many cosmetic brands today, horse chestnut heals wounds, burns and cuts quickly and helps skin heal.
Among the benefits of horse chestnut cream, which quickly penetrates the skin when applied to the skin, it also improves the symptoms of varicose veins in the legs and relieves varicose pain.
Commonly grown in North America, horse chestnut seeds are used by many pharmaceutical companies to treat many diseases, especially colds.
What is horse chestnut cream for in this article? We would like to answer the question and talk about the positive effects of using this cream regularly.
What is horse chestnut cream? What?
Horse chestnut cream obtained from horse chestnut seeds contains plenty of B1, K, C and P vitamins.
Tannin, starch, sugar, flovanes, adenosine, phytosterin, coumarin, etc. Contains. With many ingredients, horse chestnut stands out with its analgesic and muscle relaxant properties.
Oil obtained from horse chestnut, which is a very rich food in terms of vitamin P; It has been used frequently in skin care since the Ottoman period. So much so that horse chestnut skin care creams have the effect of rejuvenating the skin, removing wrinkles, moisturizing and regenerating the skin.
Horse chestnut cream, which was prepared by processing horse chestnut, which was preferred by the sultans for skin care in the palaces in the Ottoman period, with certain procedures, minimizes the sagging of the skin. cracking.
Benefits of horse chestnut cream
We can summarize the most important benefits of regular use of horse chestnut cream as follows:
- It effectively relieves muscle and joint pain. This miracle cream recommended by doctors for rheumatoid arthritis and fibromyalgia patients; It is very good for cramps and spasms.
- When applied to varicose veins in the leg area, it relaxes the vessels and has a vasoconstrictor effect.
- This wonderful cream that you can use in the treatment of hemorrhoids quickly heals hemorrhoids. It relieves aches and pains caused by hemorrhoids.
- Regular use of horse chestnut cream, which is perfect for skin sagging, corrects sagging hips and legs in a short time. It provides a smoother and more flexible skin.
- This cream, which has anti-inflammatory and antibacterial effect; When applied to wounds and burns, it treats wounds and burns. It prevents the wound and burn condition from worsening and inflammation.
- Horse chestnut cream that accelerates blood circulation, thus allowing blood to flow faster through the vessels.
- This cream can be used in both hair care and skin care; When applied to the hair, it makes the hair look more vibrant, shiny and eye-catching.
- When applied on acne and pimples, it treats acne and acne. It prevents the bacteria that cause acne and acne from spreading to larger areas.
How to use horse chestnut cream
You can apply horse chestnut cream gently 2-3 times a day by massaging it with your fingertips.
When you massage the painful parts of your body such as neck, waist and legs with this cream for 5-10 minutes, you can get the pain relief.
When there are sprains, sprains, fractures and dislocations in the joints, you can apply this cream to the problem area and treat your discomfort naturally.
You can use this cream in the treatment of atherosclerosis and atherosclerosis after getting your doctor’s approval.
Where to use horse chestnut cream
Used in the treatment of rheumatic diseases, this cream also treats many diseases.
It is possible to summarize the usage areas of horse chestnut cream as follows:
- Eczema, psoriasis, itchy skin, etc. skin conditions
- Arteriosclerosis etc. vascular health conditions
- Abdominal and groin pain caused by the menstrual period
- Blood circulation problems
- Pain caused by muscle and joint disorders.
Where to buy horse chestnut cream?
Today, many cosmetic brands, especially Farmasi, offer horse chestnut cream for sale.
However, there are also addresses on the internet where you can buy authentic horse chestnut cream.
You need to be very careful when purchasing this product and make sure that you buy the product from a quality and reliable site.
If you buy a counterfeit product, you may not get the result you want from the product and may harm your skin health.
Horse chestnut cream price:
The price of this product may also vary depending on the brand of the product. The price of the product can vary between 30 TL and 50 TL.
Sometimes you have the opportunity to take advantage of the campaigns and buy 2 products for one product price.
Those who use horse chestnut cream
On the Internet, we often find positive reviews from people who use this product in search engines.
We can witness people with rheumatoid arthritis, fibromyalgia, and muscle joint problems praise this product. We can see that this product is used by many people in the treatment of varicose veins.
If you have neck, waist and leg pain caused by muscle tension, frequently work at the computer or stand up during the day, we strongly recommend that you massage the painful areas with this product at night to relieve body aches. .
Horse chestnut cream losses
As we mentioned before, this cream does not have any serious side effects. However, some allergic bodies may cause redness, burning and stinging.
Use of this product by people who are hypersensitive to the product ingredients; It may cause some side effects.
Therefore, horse chestnut cream prevents irritation, redness, etc. Why could it be. If it causes any side effects, you should reduce the frequency of use of the product and stop using the product if the side effects do not disappear. If you experience any serious side effects, you should see a doctor.
How to prepare horse chestnut cream at home?
You can also mix some vegetable oils and ingredients to make your own pain relief cream at home.
Here is our horse chestnut cream recipe that you can prepare practically at home:
- 100 ml of lavender oil
- 100 ml horse chestnut oil
- 10 ml organic fruit acid
- 25 grams of beeswax
- First, melt the wax in a double boiler.
- Then add the other ingredients to the wax.
- Mix all the ingredients on low heat for 10 minutes.
- When the ingredients are completely mixed, that is, when they have a homogeneous consistency, transfer the mixture to a glass jar and store in the refrigerator.
- You can use this cream you have prepared for a few weeks.
Is horse chestnut cream good for hemorrhoids?
Horse chestnut cream is good for hemorrhoids by regulating blood flow. When using cream for hemorrhoids and hemorrhoids, it has a positive effect on treatment. Also, horse chestnut cream is very effective and good for anal fissure.
Is horse chestnut cream good for knee pain?
The cream is one of the creams that is good not only for knee pain, but also for pain caused by joint, cartilage and sprains. You can get relief from your knee pain by using this knee pain relief cream.
How many times a day is horse chestnut cream used?
The cream should only be applied to the painful area once a day. It is not recommended to overdose or use too much during the day.
Is horse chestnut cream good for blemishes?
The cream is one of the products you can use to treat skin and sun spots. Horse chestnut cream which renews the skin accelerates the blood flow and eliminates skin problems.
Do you apply horse chestnut cream to your vagina?
There is no harm in applying the cream to the genitals. When applied to the genital area, it should not be applied to the vagina.
Is horse chestnut cream applied to the face?
This cream, which has an anti-irritation effect on skin problems and spots, also has a tightening effect on the pores. If you do not have an open wound on your face, you can apply horse chestnut cream on your face.
In this article, we try to tell you about the benefits of horse chestnut cream.
If you have used this product from any brand before, you can write your user experiences in the comments section of our article and share your opinions with our valuable followers.
Dikkat: Sitemiz herkese açık bir platform olduğundan, çox fazla kişi paylaşım yapmaktadır. Sitenizden izinsiz paylaşım yapılması durumunda iletişim bölümünden bildirmeniz yeterlidir.