Within the incident that occurred in the city of Lebork, positioned in the Pomerania area in the north of Poland, round 01:00 on the night time of April 12, a 17-year-old younger girl entered the lavatory in the home the place she lived with her household.
THEY SUSPICIOUS STUDYING LONG TIME IN THE BATH
It was reported that the mother and father, who had been suspicious after their daughters didn’t come out of the lavatory for a very long time, encountered the lifeless physique of their son after they entered the lavatory.
ELECTRIC SHOCK DUE TO A CHARGED PHONE
The paramedics and the police, who had been known as to the scene, decided that there was a cell phone plugged into the wall socket in the bathtub filled with water. Whereas the physique of the younger girl, whose identify has not been launched, was taken to the morgue, the prosecutor requested an post-mortem. Because of the post-mortem, it was decided that the unlucky girl died on account of electrical shock.
EXPERT COMMITTEE IS ESTABLISHED
District Lawyer Patryk Wegner stated in an announcement that an knowledgeable panel consisting of pathologists and electrical engineers was shaped to disclose why and the way the electrical shock occurred.
SIMILAR DEATHS HAVE OCCURRED IN RUSSIA, FRANCE AND THE USA
In Russia, France and the USA, there have been deaths from electrical shock as a result of they entered the lavatory whereas their telephones had been charging.
#Teenage #girl #dies #swimming #bathtub #phone #plugged #Poland
Dikkat: Sitemiz herkese açık bir platform olduğundan, çox fazla kişi paylaşım yapmaktadır. Sitenizden izinsiz paylaşım yapılması durumunda iletişim bölümünden bildirmeniz yeterlidir.