Semolina dessert with milk is a recipe that can be easily prepared even for beginners. In the recipe for semolina dessert with milk, we offer the ingredients for 4 people, you can reduce or increase the amount according to your needs.
- 1 glass of semolina
- 4 glasses of milk
- 1.5 cups granulated sugar
- 1 teaspoon of butter
- 1 egg
- 1 packet of vanilla
- Seasonal fruits for topping
- 1 tablespoon of sesame seeds
- Put milk, semolina and granulated sugar in a pan.
- Stirring constantly, cook over medium heat until it thickens.
- Add the butter and mix.
- When the butter is completely melted, remove it from the heat.
- Stir the custard continuously and make it warm.
- Whisk the egg and vanilla in a bowl.
- Add to the warm dessert, stirring little by little.
- Spread the dessert on a greased square tray.
- Sprinkle sesame seeds on it.
- Bake in a preheated 180 degree oven for 40 minutes.
- Slice it when cool and serve with fruit and ice cream.
The semolina dessert with milk is ready now, bon appetit.