Rita Sahatçiu Ora
Date of birth
November 26, 1990
Age by 2018
28 years old
Place of Birth (Nereli)
Pristina / Yugoslavia
Short Life (Biography)
Although Rita Ora was originally born in Yugoslavia, her family settled in England after she was born. After completing his primary school education, he went to the theater school and became acquainted with acting. He started his music career by first singing the song Awkward in 2007. Afterwards, he did a duet with Tinchy Stryder.
When he gained fame in England, he participated in the Eurovision song contest on behalf of his country in 2009. However, he was eliminated before he could qualify for the next round of the competition. In 2012, he released his first studio album called “Ora”, consisting of 42 minutes and 48 seconds. The same year, he was nominated for the Best Artist Award at the MTV Europe Music Awards. In 2014, he made a duet to the famous singer Iggy Azalea’s song “Black Widow”. Rita Ora most recently starred in the movie Fifty Shades of Gray in 2015.
1.66 m or 166 cm
Natural hair color
Yellow (Paint), Its natural color is dark brown.
- Robert Kardashian (2011-2012) – Kim Kardashian has had a relationship with her father Robert for nearly a year. Due to the age difference, this draw remained on the agenda for a long time.
- Calvin Harris (2013-2014) – He met Scottish-born DJ Calvin Harris in 2013. However, in May 2014, the couple broke up.
- Ricky Hil (2014-Present) – He started dating Ricky in June 2014 with the rapper son of world famous fashion designer Tommy Hilfiger.
Things to Know
- He started singing from a very young age.
- He moved to England when he was only 1 year old.
- He was a jury member in the 2015 season of The Voice UK competition.
- He worked in a sneaker store when he was 15 years old.