I have been making delicious and healthy puddings ever since I discovered chia seeds. I eat without guilt, even helping to lose weight my chia pudding recipe I share with you.
First of all, let me answer the questions of what is chia seeds and what are their benefits, then let me move on to the easy chia pudding recipe:
- Contains calcium: It accelerates fat burning and metabolism.
- Contains protein: It prevents muscle loss, gives fullness, burns fat.
- Contains fiber: relieves digestive difficulties, abdominal bloating.
- Contains iron: It removes anemia, constipation, weight loss.
- Contains Omega 3: It strengthens the brain and nervous system.
You can buy Chia seeds from Macro Center and BİM markets, or you can order from websites that sell organic products.
How is chia pudding made?
- 1 cup half-fat milk
- 1 full tablespoon of chia seeds
- Half a teaspoon of ground cinnamon
- 1 dessert spoon of walnuts
- 1 palm of seasonal fruit
- I recommend you to prepare the chia pudding from the night, the longer it waits, the better.
- Put all the ingredients in the bowl and mix well.
- Close the lid and put it in the fridge.
- Leave it until morning or at least 5 hours.
- Stir well before eating.
- Enjoy it with a large glass of water.
- Nursing mothers and pregnant women can also eat chia pudding.
- If you forget to do it overnight, you can do it in the morning and have a snack in the afternoon.
- Chia pudding is about 150 calories.
- If you find it mild, you can add a teaspoon of strained honey.
- If you prefer low-calorie fruits such as strawberries, kiwi and raspberries, it will be easier for you to lose weight.
Cocoa in the coming days chia pudding recipe I will share.
Arzu Karabulut // Clean life coach