Monica Anna Maria Bellucci
Date of birth
September 30, 1964
Age by 2018
54 years old
Place of Birth (Nereli)
Umbria / Italy
Short Life (Biography)
While studying law at the university, Monica wanted to be a model. That’s why he shelved his dream of being a lawyer and continued with his modeling career. In 1988 he settled in Milan, known as the fashion capital. He got a job at a modeling agency in Milan. After a while, he went to France and then to America. Monica Bellucci, who was the advertising face of many brands, especially ELLE magazine, was recognized worldwide in a short time.
However, he wanted to do acting as well as modeling. For this, he started to receive acting training in 1989. After developing himself in the field of acting, he started his acting career with small roles in the early 1990s. In 2000, he starred in the movie “Malena”. He made a tremendous impression with “Matrix Reloaded”, which he starred in 2003. Monica, who is also one of the sequels of the film, most recently played in the 2015 movie Specter.
1.71 m or 171 cm
Natural hair color
- Claudio Basso (1989 – 1990) – Monica married Clauido on January 3, 1990. However, this marriage lasted only 5 months and the couple divorced on June 25.
- Vincent Cassel (1996 – 2013) – Bellucci met Vincent on the set of the movie “Apartment” and lived with Cassel for three years. This union turned into a marriage in 1999. The couple, who had been married for about 14 years, divorced in August 2013. The couple had children named Deva and Leonie from this marriage.
Things to Know
- Monica can speak Italian, English, French and Spanish fluently.
- In fact, he started modeling to cover his university expenses.
- He has a statue in the Gervin Museum in Paris.
- He served as a jury member at the 2006 Cannes Film Festival.