in

In France, Russians are banned from Vincennes Castle


In France, a brand new resolution has been made for Russian residents as a result of Russia-Ukraine struggle that has been occurring since February.

It has been introduced by the French military that Russian residents are prohibited from visiting Vincennes Castle within the capital, Paris.

In line with the information of İHA; On July 28, it was discovered that 2 Russian girls weren’t allowed to enter Vincennes Castle.

One of many 31-year-old Russian girls, who has been in France for five months, said that she needed to see the passport of the safety guard on the entrance of the Castle, after which the safety guard instructed her that she couldn’t enter the Castle as a result of she was Russian.

100 thousand Ukrainian refugees accepted

In line with French authorities knowledge, 100 thousand Ukrainian asylum seekers have been admitted to France after Russia’s assaults on Ukraine launched on February 24.

The Nationwide Institute of Statistics and Financial Analysis (INSEE), alternatively, said that 73,500 Russian immigrants dwell in France, in accordance with final 12 months’s knowledge.

Vincennes Castle

Vincennes Castle, the place French kings lived previously and is among the many finest preserved buildings in Europe, hosts largely sightseeing excursions, concert events, theater performs and different occasions, in addition to part of the historic archives of the French Armed Forces.

You May Also Like:  Egypt and Israel to increase gas supplies to Europe

#France #Russians #banned #Vincennes #Castle

Dikkat: Sitemiz herkese açık bir platform olduğundan, çox fazla kişi paylaşım yapmaktadır. Sitenizden izinsiz paylaşım yapılması durumunda iletişim bölümünden bildirmeniz yeterlidir.


https://m.ensonhaber.com/dunya/fransada-ruslarin-vincennes-satosuna-girisi-yasaklandi

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published.

This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.

Greek President’s call to investigate the wiretapping incident

The US administration is preparing to open the centers where children are held on the Mexican border to the media