In order to naturally get rid of unwanted hair without damaging the skin, it is necessary to benefit from cheap and easy natural methods and treatments that reduce the hair on the lips.
Natural Methods to Get Rid of Upper Lip Hair
To get rid of hair with gelatin method;
- One tablespoon of sweetener-free gelatin
- Half a tablespoon of milk
- 1-2 drops of lavender essential oil
- Mix the ingredients and heat in the microwave for 10-15 seconds.
- After a little cooling, it is applied with a swab to create a thick layer on the lip.
- After drying, it is peeled against the direction of hair growth.
- It is washed off with plenty of cold water.
To get rid of hair with the lentil method;
- Lentils are well pounded.
- Add lentil honey until it forms a paste.
- The paste obtained is applied on the lips with the help of a finger.
- After waiting for 15-20 minutes, the process is completed by peeling the paste on its skin.
- This method, which is effective among the ways to get rid of the hair on the lips, should be applied twice a week.
To get rid of hair with sugar method;
- Quarter cup
- Quarter glass of lemon juice
- 2 cups sugar
All ingredients are mixed and boiled until they are amber.
After applying some baby powder or cornstarch on the lip, the obtained sugar paste is applied.
This method, which has been used since ancient times, is a painless and less damaged method among mustache removal methods.
İbrahim Saraçoğlu’s Hair Removal Treatment
The treatment of facial and lip hair removal suggested by İbrahim Saraçoğlu is as follows;
- A teaspoon of dried mint
- It is mixed with boiling water in a glass.
- Wait 10 minutes off.
- Add honey to it and consume 2-3 glasses a day.