1. Their actions
- Neh: “I’m hungry” — This sound is made when the sucking reflex is triggered and the infant pushes their tongue up to the roof of the mouth.
- Owh: “I’m sleepy” — Infants do this when they’re drained. The sound is related to a yawn.
- Heh: “I’m uncomfortable” — This sound is a response to a pores and skin reflex. Often, the infant is too scorching or too chilly, or has a moist or soiled diaper.
- Eairh: “I have decrease fuel” — This sound is related to fuel and decrease stomach ache. When infants do this, you must place them on their abdomen and rub their again. You may as well gently therapeutic massage their tummy.
- Eh: “I want to be burped” — When a massive amount of trapped air is caught in their chest, infants reproduce this sound. Burp them to assist relieve this.
Be aware: This system was created by Priscilla Dunstan. She is not a speech therapist or a scientific knowledgeable on infants. That is primarily based on the abilities she gained as a singer and vocalist that helped her perform a analysis on infants around the globe for 8 years. This language is nonetheless being researched however has proven a good accuracy price already.