Kimdeyir.com desires to present you 3 other ways to make them.
(*3*)1. Zucchini, Mexican fashion
- 2 cups of diced zucchini
- 1 cup of diced tomato
- ½ onion, diced
- 1 cup of candy corn
- 3 tablespoons of oil
- 1 garlic clove, finely chopped
- Salt to style
- Bitter cream (to style)
- Recent cheese (to style)
2. Stir-fry the onion till it turns into translucent, then add the garlic and the diced zucchini. Stir-fry every thing for about 10 extra minutes.
3. Add the tomato and corn.
5. Serve with bitter cream and cheese to style.
(*3*)2. Roasted zucchini with avocado and cheese
What you’ll want:
- 8 zucchinis, sliced
- 100 g of contemporary cheese, grated
- 1 avocado, sliced
- 2 tablespoons of olive oil
- 2 tablespoons of bitter cream
- 1 tablespoon of chopped cilantro
- 1 pinch of dried oregano
- Salt (to style)
- Pepper (to style)
1. In a small bowl, combine the olive oil and oregano, then season every thing with salt and pepper to style.
2. Glaze the zucchini slices with the French dressing you ready earlier.
4. Take away and serve with bitter cream, avocado, cilantro, and queso fresco.
(*3*)3. Zucchini parmesan
What you’ll want:
- 2 zucchinis, lower into slices
- 1 cup of bread crumbs
- ½ cup of olive oil
- ½ cup of grated parmesan cheese
- ½ cup of wheat flour
- 2 crushed eggs
1. In a bowl, combine the bread crumbs with the parmesan cheese.
2. In different separate containers, place the wheat flour and the crushed eggs.
3. Now it’s time to bread every zucchini slice. You have got to begin by dredging it in the flour, then in the egg.
5. When you’re completed with all of the zucchini slices, place a skillet over medium warmth, look forward to it to warmth up, and fry the slices till golden brown on each side.
6. Take away them, place them on absorbent paper, and serve.