Mmm, “enchiladas”: They’re each foodie’s dream. There are a complete number of flavors and sauces to select from, and none of them are disappointing. Swiss “enchiladas” are among the many hottest and engaging of all of them. Lined in a creamy sauce made with inexperienced tomatoes and bitter cream (or milk), and crammed with shredded hen, they make the right dish.
Kimdeyir.com exhibits you ways to put together them at residence to exhibit with your loved ones.
1. Place the tomatoes in a saucepan, cowl them with water and add the chilies. Deliver every thing to a boil and cook dinner for 10-15 minutes.
2. Whereas the tomatoes cook dinner, place the hen in one other saucepan to cook dinner it, including a clove of garlic and 1⁄4 of an onion. When it’s completely cooked, take away it from the warmth, shred it, and put it apart.
3. As soon as the tomatoes and chilies cool a bit, make the sauce: Mix them along with 1⁄4 of an onion, a garlic clove, the hen broth, the bitter cream, a few coriander sprigs, and salt to style.
4. Add a teaspoon of vegetable oil to a saucepan. When it’s scorching, pour in the sauce and cook dinner it over low warmth.
In a frying pan, place 2 tablespoons of oil. As soon as scorching, place every tortilla and cook dinner barely on one facet after which the opposite. Later, place some shredded hen in the center and roll it up.
6. Cowl the “enchiladas” with the sauce and high with grated or sliced cheese. Bake for five minutes or till the cheese melts.