Unfortunately, taking care of our skin that is exposed to the harmful rays of the sun in summer causes the formation of new spots on our skin and the old ones to become more visible.
For this reason, you should take maximum care in our skin care during the summer months, use quality products and do not neglect to meet the moisturizing need of our skin.
In this article, how do you do skin care for the summer? We will try to answer the question and cover skin care tips on hot summer days.
Especially if you complain that your skin gets dry and the number of acne and pimples on your skin increases; By trying our skin care tips in this article, you can protect your skin and make it look more beautiful in summer.
Tips for proper skin care in summer:
Summer skin care tips
In order to answer the question of whether to look at your skin in summer, you should never neglect skin care in summer and winter.
- Use moisturizer 2-3 times a day.
Our skin, which is exposed to the sun during the summer months, dries out with the corrosive effect of salt when swimming in the sea.
This dryness also causes skin peeling and spots on the skin.
It is inevitable that you will find irritation, redness and blemishes on your skin, especially if you have dry and sensitive skin.
For this reason, you should use a quality moisturizer that is fully compatible with your skin type several times a day.
Applying make-up on dry skin in summer will not only cause the makeup to flow and dissipate from the skin and make it look bad.
Also, there isn’t enough skin to breathe; It begins to wrinkle due to lack of oxygen.
Wearing too much makeup will make it easier for pores to be filled with blackheads.
If you want to minimize the formation of blackheads, pimples and acne in summer; During these months, you should choose a light makeup.
Instead of using foundations that tire the skin, you should use bb cream.
- Don’t forget to use sunscreen
As in winter, you should continue to use sunscreen in summer and buy creams with high protection factors.
You should avoid sun exposure and never forget to renew your sunscreen after enjoying the sea.
Sunscreen should be applied to both the face and the body several times a day.
In this way, you can prevent the sun rays from harming your skin and body.
In the summer months, due to excessive heat, there is a serious loss of water in both our body and our skin. Thirst manifests itself in the form of dry skin, peeling and flaking of the skin.
To reduce the dryness of the skin, you should drink at least 2-2.5 liters of water. You should remember that using moisturizer alone is not enough.
If we do not take a shower on the days we go on holiday to swim, the damage caused by salty sea water to our skin and body increases.
You can protect your skin from the corrosive effects of hot air and salty sea water by taking a shower every day.
- Nourish your skin with Aloe Vera gel
Aloe vera gel, which regenerates cells and reduces skin wrinkles, also moisturizes and nourishes the skin.
Aloe vera gel, which also has an exfoliating and tonic effect, should be added to your skin care routine, especially in summer.
If you apply aloe vera gel to sunburn and skin blemishes, it can lighten the blemishes and quickly heal sunburn and skin irritation..
- Eat lots of fibrous vegetables and fruits
In the summer months, you should consume plenty of fibrous vegetables and summer fruits to moisturize your skin and meet your body’s daily water needs.
You can cool off with summer fruits such as melon and watermelon and prevent your skin from drying out in the summer.
- Do not neglect the care around the eyes.
Wrinkles around the eyes exposed to the sun during the summer months and the appearance of crow’s feet become more noticeable.
For this reason, you should definitely use a moisturizer around the eyes to avoid spots and bruises around the eyes and to prevent wrinkles.
When you go out during the day, you should definitely wear sunglasses.
In summer, you can refresh your skin and remove dead cells by massaging your skin with light movements.
However, you should avoid rubbing your skin, especially when your body is sunburned. Otherwise, it can significantly irritate peeling skin.
- Try moisturizing masks
You can increase the frequency of use of the masks that moisturize, nourish and protect your skin from the sun during the summer months, and you can take better care of your skin.
When you apply an avocado mask or aloe vera gel mask to your skin 2-3 times a week, you can protect your skin against external factors and repair your skin.
- Change the skin care products you use
Using heavy, oily makeup removers or moisturizers in the summer makes the skin oily.
You can use mild, water-based, oil-free makeup removers, mousses and moisturizers to protect your skin during this time.
Do not forget to wear a skin care mask.
If you want your skin to be smooth, the first thing you should do is to remove the dead skin from your skin. Because it will cause cracks in your dead skin and create an ugly look. Clean skin breathes more easily and the skin it is applied to Skin care It will help your creams and moisturizers absorb well.
Your skin to remove these dead cells skin cleansing should apply. If you want to get a definitive solution, you can scientifically learn the type of peeling suitable for your skin by going to a specialist. You can also make natural peeling methods yourself at home, but we recommend that you do not do chemical peeling without an expert’s opinion.
In addition, other things to be aware of in the summer;
- As much as possible, you should avoid oily creams that will clog your pores.
- We need to change many products that we use as moisturizers in winter to be water-based in summer.
- Bitter toner, drying soaps and masks should be replaced with non-oily water-based products.
- In summer, the skin should be kept as moist as possible, dry skin causes bad appearance, so use sunscreen whenever possible.
- Wearing a wide-brimmed hat and glasses while going out will be beneficial in terms of protecting your skin from the effects of the sun.
Avocado mask for sun spots
You can try the avocado mask to improve the appearance of sun spots on your skin and at the same time reduce the formation of new spots.
With this mask, you can combat wrinkles on your skin and reduce redness and irritation on your skin.
Here is our avocado face mask recipe you should try in summer:
- Avocado pieces
- 1 teaspoon of organic honey
Preparation and application:
- Mash the inside of the avocado, the edible part, with a fork.
- Mix the avocado with honey in a glass bowl.
- Apply this mask you have created all over your face.
- After waiting for 15 minutes, rinse your skin with plenty of water.
- Apply this mask on your skin a few times a week.
Parsley mask for sunburn
In summer, you can choose this mask to heal sunburn faster and reduce aches and pains in your body.
- Bunch of parsley
- 1 tablespoon of yoghurt
- 1 teaspoon of freshly squeezed lemon juice
Preparation and application:
- After washing half a bunch of parsley, pass it through a blender.
- Mix parsley with yogurt and lemon juice in a glass bowl.
- Apply this mask to the sun spots on your skin.
- After waiting 40 minutes, rinse your skin with plenty of warm water.
Aloe Vera Moisturizing Skin Mask
You can try this mask to keep your skin moist at all times in the scorching summer heat and to prevent cellulite and stretch marks on your skin.
- 4 tablespoons of aloe vera gel
- 5 tablespoons of cucumber juice
- 2 tablespoons of homemade yogurt
Preparation and application:
- Put the Aloe Vera gel in the blender.
- Add the cucumber juice and homemade yogurt into the blender.
- Mix and blend all the ingredients.
- Apply this mask all over your face by massaging in circular motions with your fingertips.
- After waiting 20 minutes, rinse your skin with plenty of water.
In this article, how do you do skin care for the summer? What are the most effective skin care masks for summer? We try to answer your questions.
If you want; You can write your skin care tips for the summer months in the comments section of our article and share your mask recipes with our valuable followers.
Dikkat: Sitemiz herkese açık bir platform olduğundan, çox fazla kişi paylaşım yapmaktadır. Sitenizden izinsiz paylaşım yapılması durumunda iletişim bölümünden bildirmeniz yeterlidir.