- 3 medium carrots
- 1 tbsp butter
- ½ tsp cumin (elective)
- ½ tsp turmeric
- 1 pinch of paprika (elective)
- 2 tbsp heavy cream (elective)
- Salt and pepper to style
2. Sauté the carrot for about 5-7 minutes, stirring so it doesn’t burn. The sautéing will add extra character and a deeper taste to the dish.
4. When it comes to a boil, add the seasonings: salt, pepper, turmeric, paprika, and cumin. You may change the seasonings to your liking, for instance, changing the cumin with curry powder or nutmeg. Cowl the pot, decrease the warmth, and let it boil for about 45 minutes. When the carrot is comfortable, take away the pot from the warmth.
6. Course of the combination effectively till it has a velvety creamy texture.