Athletes who signify their nation internationally in any sport department are given the title of national athlete. So how to become a national athlete, what are the situations?
The situations of being a national athlete in Turkey have been introduced by the Ministry of Youth and Sports activities.
How to become a national athlete that residents all for sports activities curiously examine? The query of “About Granting National Athlete Certificates” has been decided by the regulation.
So, how to become a national athlete, what are the situations, what needs to be achieved? Right here is the knowledge that those that need to be a national athlete are interested in..
HOW TO BECOME A NATIONAL ATHLETE?
Residents who’ve been doing any sport professionally and licensed for a few years have been doing analysis on turning into a national athlete.
To ensure that an athlete to be a national athlete, he will need to have the National Athlete Certificates, which is given to the athlete who’s given the illustration job and who is definitely competing so as to take part in worldwide sports activities competitions included within the annual exercise applications of the federations and the worldwide organizations to which these federations are members.
Athletes who need to signify Turkey in a world sport, after inspecting whether or not they adjust to the laws, should fill out a petition and submit the National Athlete Certificates, along with its attachments, to the related federation on time.
REQUIREMENTS TO BE A NATIONAL ATHLETE 2021
Athletes collaborating within the following worldwide competitions are entitled to obtain a (A), (B) or (C) class national athlete certificates relying on the kind of competitors they take part in.
a) So as to be entitled to obtain a (A) class certificates Participation within the following competitions is obligatory.
1) Olympic, Paralympic and deafolimpic video games,
2) World championships finals within the senior class,
3) European championships finals within the senior class,
4) The finals of the World and European Cups within the senior class of branches that didn’t maintain World and European Championship
b) So as to be entitled to obtain a (B) class certificates Participation within the following competitions is obligatory.
1) The finals of the world and European championships within the classes of hopes, youth and stars,
2) Group qualifying competitions within the European and world championships held within the senior class,
3) The finals of the World and European Cups within the Senior Class of the World and European Championships,
4) World and European cup finals within the class of hopes, youth and stars of branches that do not need World and European championships,
5) College video games,
6) Mediterranean Video games, Black Sea Video games, World or European Youth Olympic Video games,
7) World championships organized by the Worldwide College Sports activities Federation (FISU),
8) World championships organized by the Worldwide Faculty Sports activities Federation (ISF),
9) World army video games and European and world championships organized by the Worldwide Army Sports activities Council (CISM),
10) Different worldwide competitions or tournaments, that are included within the competitors calendar of worldwide federations in Olympic branches, during which at the very least 17 nations’ athletes in particular person branches and at the very least 9 nations’ groups in workforce sports activities take part,
c) To be eligible for a (C) class certificates It’s compulsory to take part in worldwide competitions and tournaments aside from the competitions stipulated for the (A) and (B) class national athlete certificates.
CLICK HERE FOR NATIONAL ATHLETE REGULATION
NATIONAL ATHLETE APPLICATION SAMPLE
#national #athlete #apply #Conditions #national #athlete