Don’t throw away the green tea bags
After brewing, keep green tea bags in the fridge instead of throwing them away. Once the bags have cooled, place them over your eyes and let sit for 20 minutes. Then rinse your eyes. Tea bags will reduce inflammation and bruising under your eyes.
Put cucumber slices
Place the cucumber slices over your eyes and wait for 10 minutes. Thanks to its high water content, cucumbers will moisturize your skin and lighten under-eye bags.
Massage with aloe vera
Aloe vera moisturizes the skin and helps to even the skin tone. You can massage your under-eye bags with the gel in aloe vera.
Massage with coconut oil
Massage it under your eyes with coconut oil and let it sit for 20 minutes. Then rinse thoroughly with lukewarm water. With this method, you will see that your under eye bags are reduced.
Put a damp towel
Place a damp towel in the fridge overnight. When you wake up in the morning, place the towel over your eyes. You can get rid of under-eye bags by keeping the towel on your eyes for about 5 minutes.
Try the spoon method
Put 2 spoons in the fridge overnight. When you wake up in the morning, put these spoons under your eyes and wait until the spoons are warm. Thanks to this method, the edema under your eyes will decrease.
To get rid of under eye bags;
- Sleep at least 7-8 hours a day.
- Do not neglect to moisturize your eye area.
- Stay away from alcohol and smoking, reduce caffeine consumption.
- Try not to consume excessively salty, fatty and sugary foods.
- Drink at least 2 liters of water a day.
- Create a healthy diet with seasonal fruits and vegetables.
- Every morning, massage your under eye with gentle strokes from the inside out. In this way, you can increase circulation by preventing fluid accumulation under the eyes.
How do under-eye bags pass?, you have learned. The following topics may also be of interest to you:
Home remedies for dark circles under the eyes
Makeup tips for tired eyes