Take care of daily maintenance!
As daily care, it is necessary to clean the armpit with soap and water in the morning and evening, whether we take a bath or not. Because reducing bacteria the smell of sweat blocking.
Use deodorant for underarm care!
Applying deodorant under the armpit provides a nice smell after bathing. However, you should never put deodorant on your sweaty body, as “perfume on sweat” can cause a worse odor.
CLICK READ: 10 best deodorants against sweat odor
Watch what you eat!
We should also pay attention to the food we eat to prevent sweating. Avoiding foods with high flavor is a good measure against sweat odor. Choosing clothes and underwear made of cotton or linen is also the right way to avoid sweat odor.
Try natural methods for underarm care!
You can use baking soda or corn flour for the underarm area. Both powders have the ability to absorb moisture. Carbonate It has an average antiseptic and deodorizing feature.
Prevent sweat odor with sage!
Sage is known to be an antiperspirant (anti-odor). You can apply sage oil or tincture to your armpits. Also, drinking tea or washing the armpit with tea can be effective.
Get rid of hair for underarm care!
Against sweating armpit Hair care should be targeted specifically; so get rid of them. When we remove the hairs, we destroy the protein that can be a food source for bacteria in this region and the small stems they can hold.
Cleaning the underarm hair is necessary to prevent both unwanted body odors and bad appearance. It is possible to get rid of unwanted underarm hair with various epilation methods such as wax, epilation devices or razor blades.
If you are using razors, you should not neglect to soap your armpit before the procedure and clean your skin after the razor application. After the procedure, you should not forget to apply a cream containing aloe vera. Because the cream you will apply will relieve your skin by reducing the burning sensation and irritation effect.
Before wax and epilation device applications, it is important that your skin is clean, cream-free and dry.
It is a rule that should not be violated for your skin health to clean and keep the materials and devices you use in all epilation procedures before and after use.
Wax, razor blade or after cleaning the hairs with the epilation device, redness may occur in the armpit. To prevent this rash from turning into serious irritation,not sunbathing until the rash after pilation passes; Do not use alcohol, perfume etc. for at least four days after underarm epilation. Not touching the substances is among the things to be considered.
How does armpit darkening go?
- One of the biggest concerns for most of us is darkening of the armpits. In order to get rid of armpit darkening, it is necessary to avoid very tight clothes. Because the clothes that tightly wrap the armpits cause irritation on the armpit skin with the effect of friction.
- SIt is healthier to choose clothes made of cotton fabrics as much as possible instead of entetic.
- Choosing to use wax for epilation instead of razor also reduces the risk of darkening of the skin.
- You can also choose to use wax roll-on or antiperspirant instead of deodorant or gel antiperspirants (deodorizer).
- If there is a fungal formation on the skin, an anti-fungal cream may be required. Therefore, it is useful to consult a dermatologist.
- Armpits can be stained due to lack of air or skin burns due to too hot wax.
- It is said that making a scrub under the armpit without irritating it and then rubbing fresh black grape juice and rubbing it out when it dries is good for the darkening problem.
- Gently rub lemon slices on the armpits during bathing or Vitamin E There is a possibility that applying the oil may also be effective in whitening the armpit.
- It is known that using baby powder regularly causes the color to lighten over time.
- A teaspoon VaselineOne of the methods used against the problem of darkening is to apply the mixture you will prepare with a teaspoon of apple juice and a teaspoon of lemon juice on your previously cleaned armpit, clean it with warm water after it dries, and soften your skin with baby powder.
You have learned effective methods for underarm care.
Dikkat: Sitemiz herkese açık bir platform olduğundan, çox fazla kişi paylaşım yapmaktadır. Sitenizden izinsiz paylaşım yapılması durumunda iletişim bölümünden bildirmeniz yeterlidir.