Bread Making at Home Don’t be without Bread on Weekend!
Within the scope of coronavirus measures, we cannot go out after a certain hour. In these days when he cannot go out on the streets above a certain age and under a certain age, the topic of making bread at home aroused interest when it came to the fore on the weekend. Here you can easily make your bread at home with a great recipe.
- 1 kg of flour (eight glasses)
- A tablespoon of salt
- One packet of instant yeast or one pack of fresh yeast
- A teaspoon of granulated sugar
- 3.5 glasses of warm water
- I baked at 200 ° upside down setting
- I forgot to use it, but if you put a bowl of water in the oven while baking the bread, it will bake more moist.