Aamir Hussain Khan
Date of birth
March 14, 1965 (age 51)
Kiran Rao (Married)
Place of Birth (Nereli)
Mumbai / India
Short Life (Biography)
Aamir Khan was born in March 1965 in Mumbai, India. He started his career in 1973.It started with the movie “Yaadon Ki Baaraat”. His uncle directed the film, and Aamir was only eight years old. He managed to be known in India mostly with the films he played in the 80s. He caught world-wide fame with the movie “Paint it Yellow” in 2006. The famous actor who gathered the love of everyone from seven to seventy in a short time, founded his own company named “Aamir Khan Productions” in 2001.
In 2009, he starred in another Bollywood movie called “3 Idiots”. The film reached a large audience around the world, especially in India. He was named “Best Actor” for his role in Lagaan at the Bollywood Film Awards held in 2002. Aamir Khan, who made a bombshell return to the big screen with the movie PK (Peekay), married Kiran Rao in 2005. The couple also had a son from this marriage, which they named “Azad Rao Khan”.
Natural hair color
1.68 m or 168 cm
Information About Aamir Khan
- In April 2013, he was selected among the “100 Most Influential People” by the famous TIME magazine.
- Known to be a Muslim, Khan went on Hajj in 2012.
- He married Reena Dutta in 1986. However, this marriage ended in December 2002 after mutual agreement.
- His father, Tahir Hussain, a filmmaker, passed away on February 2, 2010.
- He keeps a dog named Shahrukh in his house.
- He was involved in sports at an early age and even won the state tennis championship.