6 RECOMMENDATIONS to speed up fat burning
Here are the recommendations of a well-known German nutritionist, Professor Andreas Pfeiffer, to speed up the burning of fat in the body.
“Proper nutrition and physical activity are the two main factors that accelerate fat burning,” said the professor.
According to the scientist, for this, first of all, it is necessary to eat normally. When a person follows a very strict diet, if he is hungry, the body goes into a “saving mode” and weakens the metabolism. At this point, the breakdown of fats slows down, and muscle mass begins to decrease. Muscles speed up the burning of fat, and in “saving mode” the body does not need it.
According to Fit for Fun, the professor said that to speed up fat burning, you need to do the following:
1. Breakfast should be whole. It speeds up the metabolism. Also, people who do not skip breakfast eat less food at lunch.
2. Get enough protein. It helps increase muscle mass. The more muscle mass there is, the faster the fat melts. Also, unlike carbohydrates, protein is not converted into fat in the body.
3. Increase the intake of fibrous foods (fruits, vegetables, greens, legumes, etc.). Fiber foods keep blood sugar levels normal. When sugar drops sharply, a person feels hungry.
4. Add pepper to dishes. The capsaicin in pepper accelerates fat burning and metabolism.
5. Avoid processed foods (sausages, hot dogs, fast food, etc.). Eat only natural foods. Processed foods are rich in fat and sugar.
6. Eat foods rich in iron. Iron deficiency in the body weakens metabolic processes.