Russian President Vladimir Putin besieged Ukraine with the directions he gave to his military.
Tens of millions of individuals turned refugees as a result of of the war.
The world is ready for the ceasefire determination to come from Moscow and Kyiv line.
Whereas high-level diplomatic talks proceed to stop the war, the conditions that Russian President Vladimir Putin placed on the desk for peace elevated from 3 to 5.
Putin had beforehand mentioned that if the war continues, Ukraine can have to make extra concessions.
5 TERMS OF PUTIN
In accordance to this; Ukraine should settle for these conditions for the war to stop;
- Crimea will probably be thought-about Russian territory.
- Ukraine will hand over on Donbass.
- Ukraine will declare its neutrality and won’t grow to be a member of NATO.
- The use of Russian in Ukraine will probably be protected.
- The Ukrainian military will probably be purged of Nazi thought.